Monday, October 03, 2005

UPDATE

Well, my appointments were great! That measurement a couple weeks ago
was wacky, because my cervix is a normal length and everything looks
good!
Driving home was a little stressful, had a few contractions. Pray for
me for peace, physically.

peace out
oh, and I'll post such a cute ultrasound pic tomorrow.

8 comments:

jess said...

julie, shannon, matt, crystal, etc...
send me your ultrasound pix... maybe I'll have an ultrasound gallery day!

Raina said...

Awesome Jess!!!! Great news.

Anonymous said...

Jess, You look so CUTE! Im so glad to hear how great things are going!
I LUUUUUUUUUV YOUUUUUUU!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

I will try to get an ultra sound pic. posted. Everything is packed because we just moved. and the last ultrasound was....at like 18 weeks, I think? so its been a while, but Isaac is still stinkin cute in it! (its actually framed!)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good morning everyone.

I was hurrying up to log on so I could see Toby. Dad Gummit.

I guess I will have to wait till 4:30p.

Arberto, did you get any more natural birth control remedies yet?

Nice to hear about Kai. I bet he is beautiful Linda.

Childbirth is an awesome miracle.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I thought it meant Strong Water

Viking Granny!!!! said...

If off to R2R I will be checking in this afternoon.

:0)

BethC said...

I'm at Peet today
8th grade ESL
no problem
teachable group