Tuesday, October 11, 2005

UPDATE

all is well... my cervix is normal!! We knew it, but it is still so
exciting to hear. I got my nasty orange drink today for a glucose test
in a few weeks... never got the orange drink before!!

42 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Baby, We already knew everything was cool but I am like you I like to hear it from the doctors.

YIPPEEEEE!

Josh said...

Awesome! Glad to hear the good report!!!

jess said...

so happy to hear about all the new pregnancies... although I'm a little surprised by Eva's... do you have a uterus??

Georgia said...

Oh, dear, we may have missed it on that one.

Georgia said...

What in the world is full contact knitting? I mean is that like stabbing each other with knitting needles and shuffling off laughing with no teeth?

jess said...

WAR! hey baby, what time is it?

Josh said...

Welcome to the Blog WAR, ah hum Bill.

jess said...

RK: how are you? how's the presidente?

jess said...

Ha Ha... They told me they had you in the El Presidente! With all the amenities! You joker!

jess said...

careful, "bill" ratking is one loco hombre (of sorts)

jess said...

well, you never know about EL Prez...

jess said...

Oh, my rodent comedian amigo... you keep me laughing! Or maybe it's the thorazine.
I must go as I have been invited to a top-level business meeting at El Grande Loco Fiesta.

Georgia said...

I guess kg is missing and so is Z who never showed up again after the anon blocking.
Hey what has happened to Bether?

jess said...

I guess she's at home. she only has internet at school...

jess said...

We had a victory lunch "out" at McD's...

feeling not so victorious now...blehhhhh

Josh said...

Good one Daniel

jess said...

Maybe a big bowl of ThickNChunky beef ice cream...

jess said...

congratulations, daniel. Josh thinks you're funny...

Josh said...

Since his joke was a sudo-pun, it should be no surprise that I found it amusing.

Josh said...

And now folks, the long awaited puns of the day:


The meat truck took a long time to deliver because of the Jerky ride.

You may not take a second polygraph test because they can't be re-lied upon.

If you break a string on your guitar, don't Fret.

jess said...

oh, good! the puns are here!

now I can... sleep... or something

Raina said...

Daniel that was punny. lol

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey BeeBow........it is so funny who you run into on this thing.

My pregnancy is a true miracle in many many ways.

Josh said...

Daniel,
Do you feel discriminated against that only the girls are getting elected to be pregnant on here?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

None Taken........

Hi only one not.

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Jess, please have hubby check his email.

Josh said...

And here comes the cat fight.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Maybe Jessica is resting.

Maybe Richy had to use the phone.

Maybe she is reading a good book.

Maybe she is calling her motherinlaw.


Hey only one whos not... what do you think about my condition?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hi Julie...........

I am leaving this with you two girls and one onlooker waiting for all the screeches and meows..

Peace Out!

Josh said...

Sorry, but I don’t know who beebow is. Anyone I know?

Josh said...

And, who is beebow?

jess said...

yeah.. like there's bullets flying overhead and the good old deputy is bleeding to death... and you're just staring into the landowner's striking blue gaze and realizing you have found love again.

me... I'd be saying, what are you looking at me for, stupid?? we're fixin to DIE here!

Josh said...

You sew according to what you rip.

Georgia said...

test

Georgia said...

Here you go Sharon, one from the archives to fit in with the novels and the barn burnin
"Even though we aint got money, Im so in love with ya honey"...

Georgia said...

Sometimes I wonder if Mama doesnt just get a good dress and somewhere in her sub-conscious she thinks of all those rich snobby woodlands ladies and riiiipppp the seam ripper tears a whole the size of Kansas and she didnt even mean to.

Georgia said...

I love that one. You sew according to what you rip. Ha ha, Thumper would have liked it too.

Georgia said...

Yall should read the earlier comments about the ice cream. Daniel and I are going to make millions on man-lovers ice cream
Spaghetti and garlic
Bad-boys bbq ribs
Canadian bacon....
Man we are going to rolling in the dough

Georgia said...

Yeah, I like that idea Katie,
We could put olive chips in it and onion bites, How about some cheese swirls? Wow, you want to be a partner? Daniel wont care, he is already going to be soooo rich.

Georgia said...

Ranch dressing ice cream? Now this is creativity at work. You are going to be in the invention dept definitely. Get ready Katie, your days of slicing bologna are over!

Georgia said...

gotta go, teacher looks like he wants to actually make us work. bye

jess said...

HELLO .. HeLlo... hello...
WHO'S THERE?...Who'S tHerE?...who's there?
I ASKED YOU FIRST!...I Asked YoU fiRsT... i asked you first...
ARE YOU MOCKING ME?...aRe YoU MocKiNg Me?....are you mocking me?...
ARE THERE TWO OF YOU?...Are ThErE tWo oF yOU?...are there two of you?...
THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!...tHis is getTinG rIdICuLouS!!!...this is getting ridiculous!!!...
WELL AT LEAST WERE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE...wELl aT LEast wErE aLL On tHE sAme PaGe...well at least were all on the same page...