By the way JOSH, frist or lsat is not determined by the hour but is derived from the examination of any sleepage that has been performed in the present time of the blogger. So........you were not lsat! Got it?
Hello mama! Did you have a happy birthday? Please tell me you didn't spend it in another dimension. If you did I will have hurt feelings because you didn't invite me. I would have gone there with you. Especially for your birthday.
Practically a restaurant standard, most people don't realize that these lyrics, to the tune of "Thw William Tell Overture", were written by Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera for the episode titled "The Hot Piano".
i spared you all from including all the lyrics but you can check it out for yourself if you desire at "A Flintstone World"
Sometimes I feel Like I need a vacation Sometimes I feel Like I wanna go To the city of cavemen The city of Bedrock I'd be a Flinstone Now I'll tell you why...
Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now I get by on all my prehistoric knowhow
Got a car, gonna push it with my feet now Gonna take my family out to eat now Jumbo ribs at the drive-in can't be beat now Made from brontosaurus, baby, not a moo-cow
Wanna chill with a Sabretooth Tiger Wear a loincloth, natural fiber Be the first Rolling Stone subscriber Got a pterodactyl for a windshield wiper
Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now Don't know what it means but I say it anyhow
I realize I'm living in the Stone Age No fax, no cellular phone-Age Pick my teeth with a dinosaur bone-Age Liftin' heavy boulders every day for my wage
One of the ladies I sit next too sounds just like Mr. Witaker from the radio show Adventures in Odyssey. It’s actually pretty funny to hear Mr. Witaker talk all day. She sounds just like him.
Hey Jess, I am praying for a week where I do not come into contact with a sick person so I can come and see your beautiful baby in person. It is a difficult thing when you have 7 grandchildren. Something is always running with that many. If I get one I thought I would bring you my special chocolate cake. But need to ask....are you eating chocolate? I know, I know.....if I can't come just send cake.
"batter boy"??? he either plays baseball or mixes cakes from a box all day.......
hmmm... i don't know if anonomi should receive trophy awards..... they wouldn't be able to step forth and accept their awards without exposing themselves......
And may I take this moment to award (in my own special way) Georgie, whom I don't even know, for being one of the most prolific writers of this blog since I've dropped by...
By the way...... who are YOU Georgi???? You must be related to some of these folks...
This was definitely a fun day on the blog. Yall really had me laughing all the stuff yall said while I was gone. Mama can I put myself in the catagory of somnolent super brain?
Yes, thank you for the kind compliment mamapc. We have met once, but you must not remember, it was a year or so ago. I think you are Pam Crouse. I asked and no one answered me once. Ratking and Batboy and the others could or could not be male.
i've been trying out how to change this picture. i'm tired of seeing the same old me and he pic appearing...
how does Beth find so many flattering images of herself? He costume wardrobe must be magnanimous... I do think she has become anorexic, though...
Hello, Pat..... I got your call but have not passed on your message to the girls yet. I hardly see them.
Linds is always down in The Woodlands..... and Hannah is always at prayer or rehearsal or working at the aviary. Hello, my girls...... in case you read this.....phone home!!!!!!!!
Why is no one else on here much at night when I can log on??? I WORK during the day on my job!
Humph...
(Hi jess - hope the boys are letting you get your rest.)
And I go to the father's house. My husband and son are on the p&w team there. As a matter of fact there are only 3 people on that team so they make up 2/3 of the team. My son is also known on the blog as Dr. Mikey. He plays the bass.
Hey Pam, You save the picture on your desktop. Go to imageshack.us Upload the picture. Copy the link that says direct link there. Go back to the blog. Click on your blue name and from there click edit profile. On the next page where it says photo url or something like that paste in your link from imageshack and at the bottom click submit. That will change your picture. Beth is really fast, I dont know how she does it so fast though.
Dinner time. I wonder who will be lsat tonight. I wonder if Beebow and Josh are sitting up watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond so that they can beat each other at being lsat.
oh...... i had no idea who went to what church...... i guess i'm still too new around here to know who's related to whom...... did you notice my apostrophee?
i'm gonna try to change my pictcha...
have a good dinner.
(you lead worship at the Father's House and LIVE in Atascocita???...wow, what a drive!!!)
Matt leads. My husband and son play on the team. Yeah, it is really far, but we love that church. They are real special to us.We used to go to CTK a long time ago when we lived in Conroe. We could not find a church that we connected like that here in Atascocita. Sandra League is my husbands sister. Her and Mike go there too.
Where do you go to college? what degree are you pursuing? How far along are you at this present time? How are you doing? etc etc etc
I've been taking one or two classes per semester this past 3 years.....and am now ready to enter a BSN program......but, am waiting til I find a bit of rest first......and awaiting peace to enroll again.
I've leared A LOT just by going through the discipline of school. (I got my ADN at the age of FORTY!)
I think I learned the most........ahem......listen up Jessica......... from my last Government class! It wasn't my fave subject......but, I learned so much about how this gov't operates.....and how JESSICA WILL ONE DAY BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!! WE just have to all get into influential positions and then we can work this thing out for the GLORY OF GOD!
must eat soup so i can get up at 4:30 again in the morning to be frist........maybe.......
...wonder who will be lsat tonight... i CANNOT STAY UP to find out.....
I will ck you people out tomorrow night to find out who received what award...... until then.....
Thanks for asking. I go to Kingwood College and I will have my degree at the end of the year. I will have my associates of applied science in Multimedia. I will be 45 or 46 when I get it, but I am still very glad to be going to school. It is strange sometimes to be with kids my kids ages, but it is also refreshing. My son goes to Kingwood with me.
I know you will answer me probably in the morning at 4:30am, but I think it is interesting that you are going to school also. YES JESS WILL BE PRESIDENT. She told me when she is president she will hire me to vacuum the White House for 10 cents a room, because that is what I used to pay her when she was little.
I will say goodmorning to you mamapc now while it is still evening. I hope I will not be up at 4:30am. The only reason I beat Josh at being lsat is because I have had a headache for 3 days and nights. It is still there but is much better.
I am making the future president of the United States a chocolate cake. Jess, are you going to be home in the morning and what would be a good time to deliver your confection?
too much chocolate.....bring it over to us on Hidden Acres!!!
:0
Gerogie, we'll have to one day get together and have a blast. I like what I hear and read of yours......plus, I like your little sister and yo mama..... so, I'm sure I'll like you! Plus, we're about the same age.....!!! When did you graditate high schoo?
(Still trying to figure out this blasted download)... and MUST GET SOME ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'S.....
THANKS FOR THE LOVELY CHOCOLATE CONFECTION FROM HEAVEN, BEEBOW....... I KNEW YOU WOULD BRING IT BY HEAH FERST AND YOU JUST KNEW I WOULD DELIVER IT TO THE LITTLE CLARKIES DOWN THE ROAD......
71 comments:
sheesh
the frist shall be lsat
who am i
yeppers
you know your stars...
just bein philosophical, again
who am i
very curious
amazing how she keeps reinventing herself
never a dull moment
ok now we are ready
I could look good in a kilt.
By the way JOSH, frist or lsat is not determined by the hour but is derived from the examination of any sleepage that has been performed in the present time of the blogger. So........you were not lsat! Got it?
note to no one in particular:
men with hairy white legs should not wear kilts
Hello mama! Did you have a happy birthday? Please tell me you didn't spend it in another dimension. If you did I will have hurt feelings because you didn't invite me. I would have gone there with you. Especially for your birthday.
Mr T doesn't suffer fools either
somnolent idiots...
you better not get anorexic mama
well, I can't really answer without profanity
Me too, mama. Me too
Pizza time. Later
i just had the class from you-know-where
we gotta get outta this place if it's the lsat thing we ever do
LOL beth
enemies of truth be gone
did i miss sumthin here
Practically a restaurant standard, most people don't realize that these lyrics, to the tune of "Thw William Tell Overture", were written by Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera for the episode titled "The Hot Piano".
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary
Pour a cheerful toast and fill it
Happy Anniversary
But be careful you don't spill it
Happy Anniversary
Happy she and happy he
They're both as happy as can be
Celebrating merrily
their happy anniversary
We now state emphatically
its happy anniversary
Not another day could be
a happy anniversary
Bedrock Anthem by Al Yankovic:
i spared you all from including all the lyrics but you can check it out for yourself if you desire
at "A Flintstone World"
Sometimes I feel
Like I need a vacation
Sometimes I feel
Like I wanna go
To the city of cavemen
The city of Bedrock
I'd be a Flinstone
Now I'll tell you why...
Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
I get by on all my prehistoric knowhow
Got a car, gonna push it with my feet now
Gonna take my family out to eat now
Jumbo ribs at the drive-in can't be beat now
Made from brontosaurus, baby, not a moo-cow
Wanna chill with a Sabretooth Tiger
Wear a loincloth, natural fiber
Be the first Rolling Stone subscriber
Got a pterodactyl for a windshield wiper
Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
Don't know what it means but I say it anyhow
I realize I'm living in the Stone Age
No fax, no cellular phone-Age
Pick my teeth with a dinosaur bone-Age
Liftin' heavy boulders every day for my wage
One of the ladies I sit next too sounds just like Mr. Witaker from the radio show Adventures in Odyssey. It’s actually pretty funny to hear Mr. Witaker talk all day. She sounds just like him.
Hey Jess,
I am praying for a week where I do not come into contact with a sick person so I can come and see your beautiful baby in person. It is a difficult thing when you have 7 grandchildren. Something is always running with that many. If I get one I thought I would bring you my special chocolate cake. But need to ask....are you eating chocolate?
I know, I know.....if I can't come just send cake.
Jennifer,
I will make you a special chocolate just because you are special. I love you.
That would be a cake. also!
I am definitely EMPHATICALLY yes eating chocolate
I'm wondering WHO are these masked men...
I think all the anonomi are men....
am I write
am I write???
"rat trap"???, sounds like a cheeze to me...
"batter boy"??? he either plays baseball or mixes cakes from a box all day.......
hmmm... i don't know if anonomi should receive trophy awards..... they wouldn't be able to step forth and accept their awards without exposing themselves......
And may I take this moment to award (in my own special way) Georgie, whom I don't even know, for being one of the most prolific writers of this blog since I've dropped by...
By the way...... who are YOU Georgi???? You must be related to some of these folks...
:-)
(((ps - hello Diamond...)))
We still have to vote.
I was at school all day.
This was definitely a fun day on the blog.
Yall really had me laughing all the stuff yall said while I was gone.
Mama can I put myself in the catagory of somnolent super brain?
Hi Georgia.....
Yes, thank you for the kind compliment mamapc. We have met once, but you must not remember, it was a year or so ago.
I think you are Pam Crouse. I asked and no one answered me once.
Ratking and Batboy and the others could or could not be male.
I am Jessica's oldest sister.
oh, hello...
i've been trying out how to change this picture. i'm tired of seeing the same old me and he pic appearing...
how does Beth find so many flattering images of herself? He costume wardrobe must be magnanimous... I do think she has become anorexic, though...
Hello, Pat..... I got your call but have not passed on your message to the girls yet. I hardly see them.
Linds is always down in The Woodlands..... and Hannah is always at prayer or rehearsal or working at the aviary. Hello, my girls...... in case you read this.....phone home!!!!!!!!
Why is no one else on here much at night when I can log on??? I WORK during the day on my job!
Humph...
(Hi jess - hope the boys are letting you get your rest.)
And I go to the father's house. My husband and son are on the p&w team there. As a matter of fact there are only 3 people on that team so they make up 2/3 of the team. My son is also known on the blog as Dr. Mikey. He plays the bass.
Hey Pam,
You save the picture on your desktop. Go to imageshack.us Upload the picture. Copy the link that says direct link there. Go back to the blog. Click on your blue name and from there click edit profile. On the next page where it says photo url or something like that paste in your link from imageshack and at the bottom click submit. That will change your picture. Beth is really fast, I dont know how she does it so fast though.
Dinner time. I wonder who will be lsat tonight. I wonder if Beebow and Josh are sitting up watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond so that they can beat each other at being lsat.
Don and Shannon are saying " Please, please, go to bed.. " and they are insisting. " No, not until 11:59, I must be lsat"
Don says
" What is lsat?"
oh...... i had no idea who went to what church...... i guess i'm still too new around here to know who's related to whom...... did you notice my apostrophee?
i'm gonna try to change my pictcha...
have a good dinner.
(you lead worship at the Father's House and LIVE in Atascocita???...wow, what a drive!!!)
Matt leads. My husband and son play on the team. Yeah, it is really far, but we love that church. They are real special to us.We used to go to CTK a long time ago when we lived in Conroe. We could not find a church that we connected like that here in Atascocita. Sandra League is my husbands sister. Her and Mike go there too.
You may be able to hang on to the apostrophes right now, but down the line, they melt into gray matter.
Georgia -
Where do you go to college?
what degree are you pursuing?
How far along are you at this present time?
How are you doing?
etc etc etc
I've been taking one or two classes per semester this past 3 years.....and am now ready to enter a BSN program......but, am waiting til I find a bit of rest first......and awaiting peace to enroll again.
I've leared A LOT just by going through the discipline of school. (I got my ADN at the age of FORTY!)
I think I learned the most........ahem......listen up Jessica......... from my last Government class! It wasn't my fave subject......but, I learned so much about how this gov't operates.....and how JESSICA WILL ONE DAY BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!! WE just have to all get into influential positions and then we can work this thing out for the GLORY OF GOD!
must eat soup so i can get up at 4:30 again in the morning to be frist........maybe.......
...wonder who will be lsat tonight... i CANNOT STAY UP to find out.....
I will ck you people out tomorrow night to find out who received what award...... until then.....
nood gite...
Thanks for asking. I go to Kingwood College and I will have my degree at the end of the year. I will have my associates of applied science in Multimedia. I will be 45 or 46 when I get it, but I am still very glad to be going to school. It is strange sometimes to be with kids my kids ages, but it is also refreshing. My son goes to Kingwood with me.
What are you studying and where and how long do you have?
I know you will answer me probably in the morning at 4:30am, but I think it is interesting that you are going to school also.
YES JESS WILL BE PRESIDENT.
She told me when she is president she will hire me to vacuum the White House for 10 cents a room, because that is what I used to pay her when she was little.
Oh, I get it, nursing! ok, talk to you bloggers tomorrow. Maybe we will vote or allow Batboy and Rk to campaign then.
hello georgie,
are u still here?
I will say goodmorning to you mamapc now while it is still evening. I hope I will not be up at 4:30am. The only reason I beat Josh at being lsat is because I have had a headache for 3 days and nights. It is still there but is much better.
I am making the future president of the United States a chocolate cake. Jess, are you going to be home in the morning and what would be a good time to deliver your confection?
Okay Josh, no competition for lsat. You can have it. Unless my headache gets worse. Goodnight blog people. Have to finish cake and go to bed.
so, i have a question......
i'm still awaiting my photo to upload to that shack in cyberspace......
what size shall i select when it give me 16 choices? thumbnail?
webmail size? email size?
HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP
Jeremiah's not here to ehlp me with my urlllllllllllllllp
mamapc u still there?
well, i'm stuck with bald-faced papa jc....... with both of our heads fixed just so..... i'm tired of this position......
we'll just have to wait until Jeremiah-peg can rescue us from rigor-mortish.....
anybody got any ibuprofen for neck (cervical spine) aches and pain???
nood gite...
yeppers......
upload from file
resize image 320x240
click on host it
copy and paste direct link to image
into your profile
bee bow who's that you're kissin'???
looks like yo're in paredize!!!!!!!
upshack says my pic is too large? too many bites or something...
i'm computer illiterate.....
I was kissin my honey and wherever he is IS paradise!
are you clicking on resize image?
make sure you copy the one that says "direct link to image" at the end of it
No mo headache for you. Be Healed my sister.....
too much chocolate.....bring it over to us on Hidden Acres!!!
:0
Gerogie, we'll have to one day get together and have a blast. I like what I hear and read of yours......plus, I like your little sister and yo mama..... so, I'm sure I'll like you! Plus, we're about the same age.....!!! When did you graditate high schoo?
(Still trying to figure out this blasted download)... and MUST GET SOME ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'S.....
hows your neck, mamapc?
Goodnight mamapc.
ima gettin' there
blink blink......trying to keep eyes open.....
diamond, i'ma working on it.....
brb
ima gettin' there
blink blink......trying to keep eyes open.....
diamond, i'ma working on it.....
brb
THANKS FOR THE LOVELY CHOCOLATE CONFECTION FROM HEAVEN, BEEBOW....... I KNEW YOU WOULD BRING IT BY HEAH FERST AND YOU JUST KNEW I WOULD DELIVER IT TO THE LITTLE CLARKIES DOWN THE ROAD......
YUM YUM
NITE NITE......
LOVE YOU ALL MY FRINDS...
mama pc, why you lickin' on yo fingas? What u been eatin'?
am I......... f r i s t ???
(couldn't resist.....now i'll be late to work.....hopefully not.....)
have a great day you all.....
(mmm choc cake.....)
Pam. I have always loved you but if you eat my cake I will move to Conroe.
beebow- I am in the receiving position and will be here all morning...
Post a Comment