Friday, January 06, 2006

blowin this popsicle stand... for real!

We are rooming in tomorrow... going home Sunday if Toby does good with 24 hours of feeding!

HALLELUJAH HOORAY YIPEE! unbelievable...



58 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

He looks like his mommy!

BethC said...

hey, g
u at the NICU?
great news Jess!
what a perfetly marvelous pic

can u see me now?
I'm hanging round the birthin' depot

Georgia said...

I couldnt go to the hospital. I got almost to the Woodlands and Michael called me back to take him to work. He had said he had to be there at 3, but found out he needed to be there at2. So I had to come all the way home.

Georgia said...

Did Mel come back while I was gone?

Georgia said...

Terri, you know Eva is single, couldnt we find her a nice young actor who is not married?

Georgia said...

I like Sean Connery too.

Georgia said...

Here I am
In that old place again

Talking to myself again
Crying out

I want someone to hear my plea

Come out and talk to me

How long will it take?

How long will I have to wait?

All I want...

Georgia said...

It's the 3 o clock slump song, revised by Delirious.

Georgia said...

Whistling....

Georgia said...

Hello...
Hello....
Hello...

( that was the sound of an echo)

Georgia said...

And suddenly all the rejection I experienced in junior high is coming back to whisper in my ear.

jess said...

Georgia does a good job distancing herself from anom characters... hum? I don't like to think about Jr. High personally.

Georgia said...

Im here

Georgia said...

Yeah, I dont know who would sign themself on as Mel Gibson.

Georgia said...

They should just quit having junior high. It devastates most people. They should home school all kids from 12-16. Actually I think home school is good for all kids, but especially junior high.

Georgia said...

Lacy went to a junior High called Dueitt. That is all she learned about in the school.

All the kids there were very educated in dueinng it.

Georgia said...

We went to Starbucks with Sandra on monday and I got this chocolate mocha frappucino that was out of this world! Man, but you can only do that once in a while,

Georgia said...

I dont know why it does that I think maybe my computer clock is off or something.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Terri,

Blog is fine;;;;


it is YOUR computer........darlin

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I did however notice that yesterday Terris post was after mine but showed up before mine

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Georgia,

I am going to marry a MOG...He probably is not a movie star.

But Mel is a cutey patudy.....

God will bring HIM in.......

when HE is ready to......



Mel Gibson initials must be JC

Not Jesus Christ either

Georgia said...

Yeah, Michael is 20, but all we have had for the kids to practice in is a stick shift and that is just too much to learn all together. So none of them drive yet. Michael has saved his money and he is going to buy a car, I will teach him then, but until then, its 6 people in one little Nissan.

Georgia said...

So we need to find the cutey patudy and then pray him into getting saved so that he will be a MOG.

We will tell him you cant have Eva till you get MOG status and we will tell you when that is.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Ha ha.....

My man is already a MOG. I have already done the "I'll fix U up" thing.....no thanks.

Hey, not to change the subject or anything......I have a question.

I am lookin for internet without the phone line........like through cable.

My cable co has it but not for KutnShoot.....

I do not have a telephone and I do not want to pay 20 a month for a house phone........that i do not need.

any suggestions ANYONE?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yippeeeee about Toby going home....

I am so happy......Sunday will be a wonderful day for the
"little Clarkys"


This time seems like it has dragged on and on for Jess and Rich but it has really been a very short time in the hospital.

It will seem shorter once they blow that joint...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

through your phone line?

I am so filled with Joy JOY JOY......

I am gonna keep blowin this trumpet 4ever..because Tobias is awesome little man heading home this weekend........YIPPEE and JOY JOY JOY JOY....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

My Mazda was a brand new car..and then I "taught" my Rich and Rob how to drive it and apparantly I taught them how to strip the gears and grind the clutch.

But it was great!.....

I would rather have kids learning how to drive a clutch so then they can drive anything.

Automatics are like sleeping while you drive. THere is nothing to do.

Just sit there and move...
so boring!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What do you do if you want to get the internet and you live in KUTSHOOT and have no phone...?


Do with out the internet and get over it already!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Okay okay.

My birthday is in MARCH...

I will just wish for a laptop..

that will solve everything.

Katie, I wish you would change your clothes already......

You have been wearing that wedding dress for months......

hahaha

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Northland Cable out of New Caney offers internet fast speed for 19.99 a month for 2 months and then it doubles....to 39.99.

They offer 4 different speeds....

3.84

1.5

and 2 other ones.....

It is just not offered yet in my neck of the woods.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Toby looks so much like Jessica....

Gee.......

He does have a little red tint in his hair also.



Such a cutey pie..

He also looks alot like his big bro

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What a cute little kitty kat...

sleeping on his back.......how sweet.

You must be a pro at this computer.

You changed your picture aweful quick.

Jess has to change mine for me.

I am a big computer nongeek.

I am learning

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yall have a great weekend.

Hopefully I will see you at the Baby shower at La Madelines tomorrow....

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

So if I email you a picture you can do anything with it either one of you........

I think that it is just your generation that thinks everything is such a breeze.

I have a really cool pic of Robert and Izzy.

I am gonna email it to Jess and see if she can post it.

jess said...

he does look like me, doesn't he?

Josh said...

Hey hey,

Just got on my new laptop at work. Orientation was great, I’ve met most of the people I’ll be working with, and now I’ll be doing computer account set-ups for my last hour here today.

SUPER GOOD NEWS: I was wrong about the effective dates of my benefits at Boeing, when I said it would be March 1st. It will be February 1st, which means we get to have the ultrasound in Feb. and not wait till March!! I told Shannon at lunch and we’re both really excited.

That’s all for today. Glad to hear Toby should be coming home this weekend. Blessings All!

BethC said...

2 things to say...no 3

*i learned to drive a 3 speed on the column right at the dealership when I was 14 and I bought my first vehicle
*Toby is awesome
*Eva, try lookin at an upgrade on your phone with Internet connection.

gotta go
bbl

Josh said...

I saw it. Shannon is due April 17th, so it really is just over 3 months to her due date. If she goes a couple weeks early, then we could have a baby in just 3 months, that’s what I meant.

Shannon2-24 said...

Hey Julie,
I guess he didn't..
letting you know that I did.
Ya, we know about the 4-week-10 mo. thing. We've read it.

I have 14 weeks to go, which would be 3.5 months left.. due on April 17, yet think he's just referring to generally just over 3 months.

: )

Shannon2-24 said...

We've read it *in pregnancy book* that is.. forgot that part.

Hey, babe, you are there! : )

Julie's probably gone now, since it's 5. : D

Shannon2-24 said...

Hey Katie!
I know! Not long at all... wow.
Yippeeeee, 3 1/2 weeks til our ultrasound now!

Shannon2-24 said...

; ) more, yep.

Shannon2-24 said...

I've heard people say that..
although it was just my sister & I & we did alright.. my dad did a good job teaching us to watch out for each other & not put ourselves in dangerous situations.

And, guardian angels probably did some cool stuff I have no idea of too! Like making sure some wicked-minded men weren't there at the same time, or just never looked our way, or got convicted... ha or maybe even saw our angel walking next to us!! God so cool how He protects walking along or riding in the car..

Shannon2-24 said...

Oh ya and you had no older bro.

Shannon2-24 said...

Katie,
Whenever you see this, I needed to go too. *love*

Anonymous said...

Eva,

I just recently got cable internet with COX cable. Are you sure your internet provider is out of New Caney? I would think that you would have a closer provider than that.

As far as I know satellite and cable is the only internet service that does not require a phone line.

Satellite is more expensive and not as good. DSL goes across the phone line. You can still use your phone while on the internet, but you cannot get DSL without a phone line. If you already have a home phone line with Consolidated, you might be able to add DSL. I know Terri has DSL with Consolidated and she lives in the woods.

If you can get cable, you should be able to get cable internet.

beebow said...

Wow, Jess. I really like that pic of you and your dad. I miss him. He and your mom are one of the reasons I stayed around CTK long enough that God could get ahold of my heart. They reached out to us, loved us and made us feel like we were family. When we moved away,(which we did several times)they stayed in contact with us and your dad would make a beeline across the room to welcome us back. He had such a knack of making people feel welcome. You are much like him. Okay, sorry. Didn't mean to get so maudlin. I think you have such a beautiful little family and I am so grateful for God's blessings in your life. You guys bless mine. I am so happy you are going to bring him home!

jess said...

brenda-
that's a beautiful thing to say... I miss him too

Georgia said...

Beth,
Did you get internet at home?
You have been posting at some odd times for you.

Georgia said...

It has been a particularly hard Christmas this year concerning missing Dad. I have had a hard time with it this year.

Raina said...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!! :)

BethC said...

g
I have internet everywhere I go, now
like I am waiting at Walmart right at this very moment
your dad would be thrilled with all the advancements in techstuff

Georgia said...

Oh, That is your palm pilot! It is phone too?

Georgia said...

So do you type on that thing by finger , or do you have voice recognition or what?

It must take a long time if you have to type letter by letter with your fingers.

BethC said...

yeppers
back home now
I don't have much to say anyhow
keeps me brief with this little keyboard

Anonymous said...

Katie,

I did not get your message until this morning, but I will be praying for you. Keep us up to date on what you find out.

BethC said...

ditto to dat
Katie I just read your prayer need
peace and healing
same as Kimberly "let us know updates"

Georgia said...

K-
any news?