Yesterday Richy was out of town... without the car. And the tax return
cameth.
So I took both young gents out by myself! We went to Walmart and the
library... I was hoping to go to HEB too but by that point I was so
tired and Toby was needing one of his marathon feedings... you can only
get so far snacking.
It wasn't too bad! Of course R2 is so peaceful... he was very happy and
excited to ride around in the cart. I realized I have had it pretty
easy the last 6 years, on the traveling front... he just goes
everywhere. There may be a change comin... Toby HATED riding in the
Snugli and then he got SO hungry (even though I just fed him) and so we
had to go to the Walmart McD's and sit down and have a snack... all of
us.
Then he was happier and rode for a little while.
He slept through the library, thank you paci...
Funny how that's just a couple of sentences and it took hours to
accomplish.
Anyway, we had fun and it was a success, all things considered.
This little guy definitely has personality... and opinions.
39 comments:
Yipppeeeeee
I was FRIST! atlas.......whew
Its a trip huh? That is so cool that you had your first outing with both kids. Going anywhere takes alot longer, the entire process. But what is so cool Jessica, is that you are totally enjoying every little thing about your growing family. You treasure each hurdle and struggle and you seem to enjoy every stage of this.
You are something else baby.
great time had by all it sounds like a wonderful day of momminess
yesterdays poem and poets was a great read...more more more encore encore
i think all the bloggers are becoming great writers in their own time and their way
this is a great community
g, help me remember that i have question fer ya.....
hi ya eva
and bye, gotta get movin...
let's gettogether soon
Knock Knock and I barely made it back before the sprinkles started coming consistantly. God is so cool. It started when we were in front of the house.
I am geting hungry for lunch.
Jan and I are lookin forward to it.
O Terri, I like the purple flower.
There is no such thing as too purple as far as I am concerned.
I am recording cassettes for my long commutes to and from work.
I do not have a CD player in the car. It is really cool cuz I can make my own mixes of my favorite music.
Andyola, made me a couple of really good CDs with Christian Hard Rock and I love them.
O yea, you youngins probably would call it oldies....
I am trying to collect all the best for a couple of cassettes full. I am having a blast.
Man Toby is already a Month Old.
GEE.......
Hey Bo Berry,
Check yo email please.
beth, have a good weekend!
katie - glad you're having some good times...
jess - i'm so glad you had a good day OUT with the boys... you are a good mommy and enjoying those days...packing in the memories is part of this stage of your life... ENJOY!!!
mama - been praying for you this night.......while i slept on the couch...(accidently)
terri, call me back about your dad... he should be okay. that was not too big of a dose to harm him, just make him groggy and feel "funny"...although the doc would rather he only had one at a time, two shouldn't hurt him just this one time... i'm glad you called... i don't mind helping on simple things...
we're having bacon/tomato/lettuce sandwiches as a family right now... brunch..... fried eggs too... at 1:15 P>M>
we are blessed.
i'm going to look at cars with hannah now....... and maybe lindsey will have time to cut ole mom's hair.
i am blessed to have these people all living together with me and also look forward to the time when they all move away to their own homes...... it must be that season in my life.....
we all are going through seasons.. i must be in Autumn
Lindsey and Brian are in Spring...
Jess is between spring and summer...
what season are YOU in?
love you all, blog-family... thanks for letting me be a part....
maMa pc
terri
glad your dad is okay. maybe you can label his medicine bottles with bit dark lettering so that he can see better how much to take.
love you
bit dark??? hmmm - my eye/brain must be tired...
see ya'll tomorrow......
lsat? Who knows?
I am lsat right?
oh, here you all go again with the
LSAT competition...
isn't it okay to be
sceond or tirhd???
how 'bout nxet to lsat?
who's hot rod?
g'nite vg and georig
sorry i missed the party today mama3 bring me a catalog...not sure i need anything and trying to cut down on expenses since my job change resulted in less $$$... but, if a good enough sale on something I "need", then i'll let you know...
josh and shan - hope the move was good...and all things got from here to there in one piece.
jess, have you recovered from you outing???
oh, my niece-in-law in San Antonio is in labor - keep Alicia in your prayers (her husband Josh, my nephew's birthday is today as well)... first baby...
i'm outta here....
Jess/Rich please check yo mail.....
Is there a chance that I can be lsat?
I taut I taw a race car.
Good night to all.
Goodnight everyone.
What a looooong day!
But what a fun day.
BeeBOW showed me how to do alot of things on the computer today and also she might know how to translate Danish to English or VISA Versa........wont that be cool to communicate more efficiently to relatives.
Should I wait till 11:59?
Hmmmm
See ya'll bright and early!
Man, I think I dozed off somewhere between last night and this morning.
Good morning!
Am I FIRST?
Can you say frist?
Hey, just turned tv off for night.
Have a good sleep ev1.
Yes bedstejoy, I am saying that to you and hotrod.
who is ev1? Is that me?
How was Lavern and Shirley tonight?
did they get into all kinds of micheif
No, Laverne and Shirley went to bed early. It was George and Weezy and they were moving on up.
I looked through some archives and could not find any Danish......or Dansk....sorry I missed it.
nite all
I'm not even going to church. So there. Now, back to sleep
I am so happpy for you JD....what hospital?
I will ask Jess.......on a private email.
I am glad your toes will be pretty for the occasion.
congratulations and everything will go great...........Little Jenna is on her way.
:0)
YAY JULIE! I can't wait to meet her!
YAy! Jenna's finally going to be here!
blessings, Davis family.......
good night all
happy week END
blessed week BEGINNING
jess, missed you at church today...
hope you're okay...
Good Morning Yellow Rose of TX
PRAISE GOD!
How wonderful. Isn't He so cool?
He takes care of all his children and He is such a loving caring DADDY>
Wow!
Sharon,
Is Julie dissapointed that she has to remain pregnant yet another day?
upstairs
Post a Comment