This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
toby looks great with a mustache, matt... LOL
welcome Lord Jakit...
must find food
Pay it forward was a great movie but what a tear jerkey.FYIconsolidated is having a special for DSL 12 something a month for 6 months and then 29 a month for the end of the 1 year contract.
actually, T... I purposely ate whatever I wanted all thru my pregnancy... so Tobes would be tolerant.And so far he has handled the "heat" no problem....ohhh yeeeeeaaaahhhh
Toby wears preemies... stuff for under 5 pounds... so cuteI will have lots to choose from once he's 8 pounds
so far R1 has been really busy... catching back up on Radiant work... maybe tomorrow
guys?
toby's got an appointment tomorrow am...They better not give him a shot
I just keep posting but they're not showing up...
Move it, Daniel
our first ever blog dance party
Toby's a guy... and he likes his milk
physically fitphysically fitphysically physically physically fit
well, he does a cute burp, I gotta admit
you guys HAVE to see Rob's belly dance.
the blog is so weird today... I'm getting comments in my email before they show up here....
I like to execute justice, I like to execute justice
The lemurs are dancing on here today.
R2 does call him baby Isaac.... or Kai
I start school again next week, but today I got to sleep till 11
I sleep... sometimes.
DanielI emailed your butt
Awwwww poor Jess
Robert and Richy can sycronize their moves and do the belly dance at the same time and it is sooo funny......
It's complicated
How do you email a butt?
I had a bad dream last night. I was babysitting Anila and she took off driving in a semi.
this is like having a conversation with Yoda
I knew someone was going to ask that. I am fast! So fast!
Is it me or Jacob sitting in for Yoda?
Hi, Terri, I wake up all the time too, but the mornings I can usually sleep. Although usually I am out doing stuff.
On training break. Hey Jakit!!GRRRRRRR, Guy’s Day!!Later.
Stopped Scrowling and just use the side BAR TERRI bo Berry.
I am referring to the real Yoda... Chib: do you want a picture from my vast library of pix of you?UPSTAIRSnew blogger: that means a new post on the main page
Is that a Stalking Viking?
lookin good Fanny Boybut we're upstairs
Post a Comment
37 comments:
toby looks great with a mustache, matt... LOL
welcome Lord Jakit...
must find food
Pay it forward was a great movie but what a tear jerkey.
FYI
consolidated is having a special for DSL 12 something a month for 6 months and then 29 a month for the end of the 1 year contract.
actually, T... I purposely ate whatever I wanted all thru my pregnancy... so Tobes would be tolerant.
And so far he has handled the "heat" no problem....
ohhh yeeeeeaaaahhhh
Toby wears preemies... stuff for under 5 pounds... so cute
I will have lots to choose from once he's 8 pounds
so far R1 has been really busy... catching back up on Radiant work...
maybe tomorrow
guys?
toby's got an appointment tomorrow am...
They better not give him a shot
I just keep posting but they're not showing up...
Move it, Daniel
our first ever blog dance party
Toby's a guy... and he likes his milk
physically fit
physically fit
physically physically physically fit
well, he does a cute burp, I gotta admit
you guys HAVE to see Rob's belly dance.
the blog is so weird today... I'm getting comments in my email before they show up here....
I like to execute justice, I like to execute justice
The lemurs are dancing on here today.
R2 does call him baby Isaac.... or Kai
I start school again next week, but today I got to sleep till 11
I sleep... sometimes.
Daniel
I emailed your butt
Awwwww poor Jess
Robert and Richy can sycronize their moves and do the belly dance at the same time and it is sooo funny......
It's complicated
How do you email a butt?
I had a bad dream last night. I was babysitting Anila and she took off driving in a semi.
this is like having a conversation with Yoda
I knew someone was going to ask that. I am fast! So fast!
Is it me or Jacob sitting in for Yoda?
Hi, Terri, I wake up all the time too, but the mornings I can usually sleep.
Although usually I am out doing stuff.
On training break.
Hey Jakit!!
GRRRRRRR, Guy’s Day!!
Later.
Stopped Scrowling and just use the side BAR TERRI bo Berry.
I am referring to the real Yoda...
Chib: do you want a picture from my vast library of pix of you?
UPSTAIRS
new blogger: that means a new post on the main page
Is that a Stalking Viking?
lookin good Fanny Boy
but we're upstairs
Post a Comment