Friday, January 06, 2006

Georgia was frist

Just thought I'd note that.

Well here I am at the NICU. Toby is sleeping so I guess I should go eat
breakfast. Just very difficult to tear myself away...
No news yet today... I'll update here or in the comments when someone
updates me.

29 comments:

BethC said...

is it officially recorded in the baby facts book that "boys are easier than girls"?
I was the only girl (and I was difficult I would say) with 4 brothers
I have 3 sons (they were easy for the young years (before teens); Chris seems to be the lowest maintenance kid for me)

what is your verdict?

Georgia said...

Michael is one of the managers at the Mc Donalds here. He closes so that means sometimes he gets off at 1 or 2 in the morning. He doesnt drive yet, so I go to get him. That is why sometimes I am up real early and up real late.

This is why I was frist.
Terri,
I would like to know what you would do for a date with Mel Gibson.

Georgia said...

Jess,
I am coming to see you and Toby sometime this morning. Are you still in the same room? Where do I find you?

Georgia said...

Are the R's with her?

Georgia said...

Mel,
You gone?
Gotta ask about them crop circles.

Georgia said...

That was funny, Terri!

Georgia said...

Yeah, Like , show some passion for Christ and quit asking married women out on dates

Georgia said...

Well, I am on my way to North Harris and the Woodlands.
Good day blogging
Bye

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good morning #1 Stalker

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Georgia, Terri has a shoffer that doesnt know how to spell, but drives her around everywhere.

I heard her mention how borring WM in Conroe is, I bet that was her yesterday learchin around on all fours.

Hey Jess, did you happen to notice who was first YESTERDAY?

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Mel Gibson would be MINE if he wasn't married......He is such a cutey....

He is dreamy and yummy but o well, I will just have to be patient.


Terri, how was your outing yesterday?

Nice new laptop.

jess said...

If I'm ever old and single and Sean Connery's still around.... whew....

jess said...

too late to respond to G---
but yep I'm here

jess said...

We aren't scheduled to do our overnight here yet... still a couple ducks that have to get in a row...

and blasted red tape

jess said...

nope. nobody has come around yet

jess said...

no... they're pretty comfortable with his ability to feed now and I fall apart and wail every night at 11... easier at home

jess said...

like we have to do this CPR class that is only offered on Sunday nights... and we have to do it before we can leave- at least that's what it sounds like

jess said...

he gained less than an oz last night... but still gaining!
I don't really know what the plan for leaving is... drs keep saying they'd like to get us out over the weekend but are not telling us specifics

jess said...

I think we're good. I just want out of here. You'd think I'd have developed patience by now

jess said...

nowhere NEAR enough sleep.. thus the meltdown every night. But I will catch up when we get home. I just can't sleep here.
R1 and I are going on a date tonight... maybe our last babyless night
Seeing Glory Road (remember the titans but basketball)

jess said...

Julie thanks for the lazaannnayaa. Jess had me rush home Wed. pack and head to the hospital, in the middle of all that I had to microwave a good sized slice and eat it... Jess and I are probably going on a date tonite. ... ?right?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

YES>>>>>>>>>

you two NEED a Date........


Ya'll will have fun. Get away and chill out.....

Great!

News flash.....read email when you get a chance.

love ya'll

jess said...

Hi Richy!

jess said...

richy
when are you coming here?
bring the carseat base and my pump

jess said...

I was pregnant for 225 days
I was on bedrest for about 150 days

jess said...

all right... time to start messing with this baby to wake him up...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What happened to the good ole days when we had all the world believing that pregnancy was a licsense to do absolutly NOTHING?

Those were the days!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Look who is talkin........you are the older one....you are so much older than me..good grief woman.

If Dinosaurs were around for my deliveries than I guess you were there when Cain and Abel had their first fist fight.

What was before the dinosaurs?

Huh? You outta know!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Oooo I have never heard that one before......

cant you come up with anything original?

Dino mama