Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Man's day

Toby is 4 weeks old today! Can you believe it? Now I have to go look up 4 week olds and see if he is up to date!
I have figured out that he sleeps longer and better if he sleeps in my bed.... nice. Now I just have to figure out how to reattach my arm every morning.
This is the cutest noisiest baby in the universe.

GUYS day: maybe a little jump-start -some options
• Who is/was the best superhero? Who's the lamest?
• Why don't men take bubble baths?
• Who is cooler, Matt or Daniel?

some maybe topics there... have at it.

61 comments:

jess said...

NO Daniel! We say it to HONOR you...

jess said...

what about Spidey?? He can kiss UPSIDE DOWN!

jess said...

What about Condorman?

jess said...

I think one of you guys should fight Terri... she's asking for it

jess said...

did you guys scare Terri off?

Josh said...

The best super hero(es) were the Thunder Cats.

Thunder Cats ROOOOAAARRR!

Now, for the one that doesn’t have super human abilities, I agree with Daniel on Batman. And don’t forget his sidekick Robin. Oh and Alfred. . . behind every good super hero is a good BUTT ler.

jess said...

What about Who is Cooler Matt or Daniel?

jess said...

GI Joe is not a superhero

Josh said...

Daniel is cooler. He’s one hip cat.

How is GI Joe a super hero? I had tons of GI Joes and loved them, but never considered them super heroes, just a big bad fighting force against Cobra and his minions.

jess said...

Well... Daniel does have skills
But IS matt a softy? that's the question

jess said...

JD did you get my email?

jess said...

I wish I had a chef

BethC said...

Ultra Man, a real defender of humanity.
skills:
pulverize, chop, blend, solidify, grate, liquify
maybe more like a blender or smoothy maker
and that brings me to the conclusion that being a softy is a major enhanced characteristic when it comes to rescuing and defending

jess said...

Lois would disagree

jess said...

jd
emailed ya 'gain

jess said...

I think Superman was quite attractive, as Chris Reed and the Smallville guy
And Batman... well Val Kilmer was good, but Michael Keaton was chosen for good acting... if you know what I mean
Now, Spidey Tobey Maguire is the cutie-est of them all

jess said...

Beth
Is Ultraman a blender??

jess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jess said...

SuperMan is definitely the most well know, loved generic superhero. He does have a cool story as to why he has his superpowers. Most superpowers come from genetic "mutations" and are explained as the 'evolving' of the human race. Rarely is a mutation actually helpful to an organism. Any way...

What is lesser known is the story of Dung Beetle Man, the greatest unsung superhero that ever lived. He received his superpowers while traveling as an explorer in the African rainforest. I'm not sure if I remember how he got his powers, or what he did with them. Maybe someone else knows...? Later....

Georgia said...

The coolest thing that superman did was when he was a baby, a child got stuck under a car and superman came and lifted the car right off of that child.Didnt he used to have a dog, named krypton dog or something?

jess said...

sorry that should be Reeves... got Reed on the brain

BethC said...

just saw Diane, Chris and Natalie at the library

hey Katie
just talked to your mom at the library too....

how bout that commercial where all the normal citizens are superheros...very accurate depiction of my life and yours

BethC said...

gotta goooooo

Josh said...

Jakit probably has some super human abilities, ah Jakit?

jess said...

Here is a crazy article about Iran and impending war. Women probably should not read this. copy and paste this link in your browser...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48430

Josh said...

Just read the article. . . that is crazy. Didn’t see that much extremism covered in the news after that conference, just the Israel stuff. I just read an article at lunch today talking about the US military being way over stretched from rotations in Afghanistan and Iraq. I really hope it doesn’t come to war, but I don’t think you can doubt Ahmadinejad's true intentions with nuclear stuff.

Josh said...

Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off the traffic I go.
La da da da la da da da
Hi ho. . . hi ho hi ho hi ho

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jess said...

I'm still wondering how dung bettle man got his powers. I know I could get some help from Rob if he read this...

BethC said...

silence when the blog is down...seems to be up and running now

mama, when you get a chance call me...

BethC said...

gotttaaaaa goooooo again

Mama PC said...

AYE YI YI YI....

Mama PC said...

i'm here, doing some other research, checking in from time to time.......

aye yai yiii yiii

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Helloooooooo or OoooolleH

Viking Granny!!!! said...

LOL

Viking Skunky!

O my goodness....

That STINKS!

HAHAHA

That Jess, she is such a Turkey.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

It takes a pretty SMART skunk to stick with the Yogurt no matter how much she is tempted to eat the brownies.

I can't stop laughing..


That is so funny,

Viking Skunky!

Jiminy Cricket

Mama PC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama PC said...

did someone call my name?

Mama PC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama PC said...

off THurs, but work again Friday 05:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.

I HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE

BUBBLE BATH QUESTION!!!

Mama PC said...

Jess, you asked why men don't take Bubble Baths.....

Well, #1 - they don't take baths in the first place... they would get too clean......and possibly be accused of not being "manly men"

#2 Bubbles are full of air - and we know most men already have that worked out in their lives....

#3 If a man got into a bubble bath, he might come out smelling like a rose or some other womanly fragrance, and you know how they feel about that.....

#4 Why don't men take Bubble Baths??? It has to do with the heat of the bath water. Men are just too sensitive to be able to tolerate the steam, heat and vapahs of a hot bubble bath.....

#5 - Men hated being forced to take baths as little boys.....so they're rebelling at this time in their lives.....

#6... I think they all have something against MR BUBBLE.....

Mama PC said...

anyone else have any ideas???

Mama PC said...

I think it has to do with the super hero

o o o ooo oo ooo ooo ooo
o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o ooo ooo
o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o o o o
o o o o ooo o ooo o o

ooo o o ooo ooo o ooo
o o o o o o o o o o
ooo o o ooo ooo o ooo
o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o o o o o
ooo oo ooo ooo ooo ooo

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Jessica is such a BRAT!


I do like the fact that even though I am a skunk I am a healthy skunk!

It would be horrible if the skunk was eating a reeses peanut butter cup......than it would be a stinky self indulging skunk.

Mama PC said...

NOPE, PB CUPS ARE very very bad for you, katie girl...... me and VG know what we're talking about...

GO GIRL VG-SKUNKOLA

Keep up that determined and disciplined self-talk...

Mama PC said...

MR BUBBLE IS MAH HERO!!!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Why would I want to learn ANYTHING from a TEACHER who spells Patient with an 'S' in it....?

hahaha


Terri, I like the surprise of seeing what that stinker will come up with next.

She is so clever.....

I forgot who I was speaking to....
let me spell it out for you.
"Shee iz sew klevr."

Great Danes and Danish pastries and Grannys peering around trees and JOY JOY JOY.

Jess is a "toot"

Mama PC said...

must get off here and
... find zzzzz land.....

z z z z z z z


good night Josh
good night Preggo-girl
good night jeorgia
good night mama, mama3 and VG
good night Terri - you pansy you
good night kitty kat - hope day turned out better
good night katie - stay away from pbcups
good night diamond girl - you are b-eautiful

and good night to you all...
especially Jess...

oh, and Richy, I tried to look up that dung beetle guy and I think you seriously need to do some more research about the significance... oh, my!

zzzzzzzzzz

MY HERO IS MR. BUBBLE

Mama PC said...

MAY GOD STRENGTHEN YOU IN YOUR INNER MAN

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Teacher, where are yooooou?


Terri bo Berry...........

Josh said...

Hello, goodbye. Must do more packing tonight.

Goodnight Mama Politically Correct. . NOOOOOO!
Goodnight Stinky Stinky
Goodnight Katie- PB CUPS ROCK, eat one for me, but only one.
Goodnight Terri- Watch out for spoiders

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Night Night Josharooooooooo

Sleep tight!

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am thinkin bout stayin up til midnight so that I can blog at 11:59p and 12:01a and be lsat and fsirt like Mr Man Josh was last night..........

NOT....

too tired and lifes too short..

jess said...

glad I cracked you up VG... I laughed pretty hard when I found that picture..

Viking Granny!!!! said...

You are such a twirp.......

Night guys!


Jeg elsker dig!

:0)

Josh said...

Packn’ is a done fo da nite. I may be da lsat, unless that connivin’ beebow be a lurkn’ round da corner just a waitn’ ta get me.

Good nite
Rememba to eat yo veggies.
Look bofe ways ba fo ya cross da streets.
Clear yo plate if yous a think yous gettn’ dessert.
Doun take canda from a stranga.

beebow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
beebow said...

you can be lsat if you want to stay awake the longest time before you fall asleep. to be frist you had to of had some sleep and woke up the earliest. Those are the rules as I understand them. Any other thoughths?

beebow said...

Where is all of thos who come out at night to see whats going on?

beebow said...

goodnight lsat people

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good Grief Bebo......2a?

that is almost CHEATING!

Almost.

Please email me and give me your email address.

I need to ask you a question about hot water....now it is not even warm...

I am second! YIPPEEEE

If Bebo took a nap at all yesterday than she is frist....if she did NOT take a nap, then she was lsat. Right? HUH?


Happpy Thursday.