Hi Jennifer. Yes, that is Don and I. Well, not really us, but that is how I feel about him. He is such a sweet mog. How are you? I am making your cake soon, just have to get more eggs and then I will bring it to you. Will give me a good excuse to get to visit with you. I miss you.
Sorry to hear you’re having a C Julie. If you don’t mind saying, which way is the baby? Is she sideways or is she just breached, like Frank breach (hinny first)?
jd - I know if anyone can do c-section well it will be you. I so admire you and how you handle everything going on in your life. I am so glad your brother is going to be here with you. I know you will enjoy him being there.
Julie- Don’t think having the C is the end of the world either. I’ve had more major abdominal surgery than that and know it isn’t too bad. Like Terri said, just thought you were really hoping to not have to C. Also, was asking about the position to tell you that Shannon was born Frank breach, so it can be done. It’s actually done a lot, but if you’re in a hospital they will totally freak out if you tell them you want to not have a C if the baby is breach. BUT they can NOT make you have the C. Just wanted you to know that it isn’t inevitable, even though the docs will say you baby might die if you don’t have a C.
Frank: Hello my name is Frank and I’m here because I’ve been emotionally traumatized ever since my parents told me who they named be after. (Frank begins to cry)
Therapist: Now Frank, we can help you. Who did your parents name you after.
Frank: They named me after the guy they named butt first birthing after. I just CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. (Frank becomes hysterical)
Therapist: Oh dear, this is worse than I thought. Frank, we will need to commit you to the hospital.
Ah ha! It is you. Just talked to Shannon after lunch. She was at home reading the blog and thought it might be one of you Towle clan members. You were my guess.
Hi seatoll!! Thanks, I enjoy hearing people speak well of parenting & it being a joy!
Baby is due April 17.. we needed to wait until Josh's benefits begin on Feb. 1, so that is when our ultrasound is! 2 wks!! & we'll let them tell us what they notice : ) I'll be 29 wks pregnant at the ultrasound. I could've gotten one to see the gender at the beginning of Dec. around 20 wks, yet had to wait.. I'm curious who's in there!! It'll be nice to be able to register for boy or girl things.
I also have some posts on my blog (but don't worry, I don't get as many comments) you can just read the last few of my posts to get caught up on a few things coming up. I don't even think I have 10 total posts.
Welp, Shannon beat me to explaining the u/s. If you didn’t know, I work in the Pension / Retirement Dept. at Boeing. I was temp. in a different HR dept. for nine months, but was really wanting to get hired into the benefits dept. Applied for a position the came open in Nov. and got hired. I just started permanent Jan. 6th. God is so good. The last 12 months God has just incredibly blessed us and taken care of us, and tested our faith in the process. It’s been a great time!
I’m observing a co-worker do a Retirement Seminar for Boeing employees that are retiring soon for the next 2 hours. It’s training for me cause I’ll be doing them soon.
I just got a call from my cousin 20 minutes ago, my Granny died 30 min. ago (my first grandparent of 4 to die). I'm glad that she's not in pain, she has been for a long time now. She's my dad's mom, lives in KY.
I last spoke with her last month, & she had a hard time talking for long, yet told me I'm beautiful and wants to get to see my baby. I wanted her to also.
Please think of my 2 aunts, my dad has been thinking it'll be nice for her to not be in pain, and has been reminding my aunts of this.
Connie, I bet Jess has a cute pic of you....she loves to do that kind of thing. She has a nac for it...in between all the feedings and changing of diapers and domestic engineering...
I've always thought your name was pronounced "towel - ee"... I guess the first few years we came to CTK, I had never heard it pronounced...and assumed...
Sorry Shannon about losing your grandmother. How old was she?
Thanks beth & mama pc. My granny was around 70, her & papa just had their 50th anniversary in Dec. She was told by docs she wouldn't live 6 months back in the 40's, she had some intestine issues & had most all of them removed... then later a scan showed that much had grown back, I don't think that's natural, God healed her?? We've had many more years than we would've with her. My Papa got to be there with her when she took her last breath. My dad is concerned for him, please pray for my Papa too.
aaaaaaaah, yes, the Pacific Ocean!! What a pleasant thought! Josh & I will be at a city called Pacific Beach in Feb. for a church adult retreat that I've been to a few years before moving to TX. This will be my first one since 2001!! I'm so excited, the worship & fellowship & teaching are AWESOME!! Yippee, it's almost here, and it's in a former naval base by the cliffs on the ocean, beautiful!
katwoman, where do you live, & what was your real name again??
Kat, Papa and I'll be having our 25th anniversary in May. Plannin' a trip of a lifetime! 7-10 days... off in never land doing whatever we please.....far away from here..... enjoying sights, quiet, beautiful creation... thought of going west...... any recommendations?
Diamond, the more I talk to John about it, the more he's getting through to me that he really doesn't want a large tour group going with us on our anniversary trip.....I didn't tell him I had already spoken to you (or others) about it..... so, alas, I'll go alone with my hubby... on OUR anniversary trip. That's the only honoring thing to do...
So! We'll have to plan a cruise someday for our NON anniversary, maybe 2007!
KAT, did you know I'm now working with Sharon in Day Surgery dept??? I'm so glad. She's such a sweet person and such an encouragement. God has given me this new position at the hospital and I'm so glad to be closer to home. 3 twelve hour shifts, but only on call every 7th weekend....so, i'll be much more "home" and "able to do things".
See you all later! Must do somethnig in this house!
Can you add all the pictures that you have ever posted on the side bar? I would like to print the one of Izzy too. I have printed your first family photo with all for of you at the hospital...
67 comments:
Am I First? Wow how cool is that... Well i hope everyone has a great day!!!! I am off to work.. BYe
Goodmorning jd. How are you this morning? Sorry you are having a c-section. Wish you could go natural so it would be easier on you.
Are you at work this morning? I am alone in the office today. Kind of quiet but nice too.
Hi Jennifer. Yes, that is Don and I. Well, not really us, but that is how I feel about him. He is such a sweet mog.
How are you? I am making your cake soon, just have to get more eggs and then I will bring it to you. Will give me a good excuse to get to visit with you. I miss you.
Sorry to hear you’re having a C Julie. If you don’t mind saying, which way is the baby? Is she sideways or is she just breached, like Frank breach (hinny first)?
Terri - yeah for salad!! Thanks. You are so sweet.
jd - I know if anyone can do c-section well it will be you. I so admire you and how you handle everything going on in your life. I am so glad your brother is going to be here with you. I know you will enjoy him being there.
hello josh. how are you doing today?
Don't panic! I'm back!
annnnnndddd..... 2 new pics on the front page
I would like to know how Jacob and Daniel feel about C-sections versus "natural" deliveries....
R2 is starting to like Toby... he didn't mind him before but now he's starting to get more affectionate
I wonder if the wacky posting has to do with your system time on your computer...
time for an experiment
BRB
nope
Julie- Don’t think having the C is the end of the world either. I’ve had more major abdominal surgery than that and know it isn’t too bad. Like Terri said, just thought you were really hoping to not have to C. Also, was asking about the position to tell you that Shannon was born Frank breach, so it can be done. It’s actually done a lot, but if you’re in a hospital they will totally freak out if you tell them you want to not have a C if the baby is breach. BUT they can NOT make you have the C. Just wanted you to know that it isn’t inevitable, even though the docs will say you baby might die if you don’t have a C.
That week will be big baby news on the blog.
1/30- Julie delivers
2/1- We have ultrasound and will know the gender.
New pictures look great.
R1 looks great with Toby.
R2 looks great with Toby.
The “bald spot” that isn’t painted on the wall looks great with R1.
Zing!
Look at that HUGE smile on R2 face.
he is so happy.
They both look great!
Toby has already grown......
:0)
Welcome SeaToll. Always room for more! Tell us a little about cha self.
Hmm, have to think about that.
I’m also working, but on lunch right now.
Therapy session for Frank:
Frank: Hello my name is Frank and I’m here because I’ve been emotionally traumatized ever since my parents told me who they named be after. (Frank begins to cry)
Therapist: Now Frank, we can help you. Who did your parents name you after.
Frank: They named me after the guy they named butt first birthing after. I just CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. (Frank becomes hysterical)
Therapist: Oh dear, this is worse than I thought. Frank, we will need to commit you to the hospital.
hello seatoll,
nice to see you on the blog!
Ah ha! It is you. Just talked to Shannon after lunch. She was at home reading the blog and thought it might be one of you Towle clan members. You were my guess.
Welcome!
Hi seatoll!!
Thanks, I enjoy hearing people speak well of parenting & it being a joy!
Baby is due April 17.. we needed to wait until Josh's benefits begin on Feb. 1, so that is when our ultrasound is! 2 wks!! & we'll let them tell us what they notice : ) I'll be 29 wks pregnant at the ultrasound. I could've gotten one to see the gender at the beginning of Dec. around 20 wks, yet had to wait.. I'm curious who's in there!! It'll be nice to be able to register for boy or girl things.
I also have some posts on my blog (but don't worry, I don't get as many comments) you can just read the last few of my posts to get caught up on a few things coming up. I don't even think I have 10 total posts.
Also there are more pics of my growing belly!
welcome Seatoll!
daniel
fed ex would have been a good choice, in retrospect
Welp, Shannon beat me to explaining the u/s. If you didn’t know, I work in the Pension / Retirement Dept. at Boeing. I was temp. in a different HR dept. for nine months, but was really wanting to get hired into the benefits dept. Applied for a position the came open in Nov. and got hired. I just started permanent Jan. 6th. God is so good. The last 12 months God has just incredibly blessed us and taken care of us, and tested our faith in the process. It’s been a great time!
I don’t know about FebEx. The fastest they can do is overnight, lots of woman can beat that delivery time on their own.
I’m observing a co-worker do a Retirement Seminar for Boeing employees that are retiring soon for the next 2 hours. It’s training for me cause I’ll be doing them soon.
I just got a call from my cousin 20 minutes ago, my Granny died 30 min. ago (my first grandparent of 4 to die). I'm glad that she's not in pain, she has been for a long time now. She's my dad's mom, lives in KY.
I last spoke with her last month, & she had a hard time talking for long, yet told me I'm beautiful and wants to get to see my baby.
I wanted her to also.
Please think of my 2 aunts, my dad has been thinking it'll be nice for her to not be in pain, and has been reminding my aunts of this.
Seatoll, thanks for telling my I'm cute pregnant.
I hope the ultrasound is correct, glad they are most of the time! : )
Connie are you Seatoll......
Connie, I bet Jess has a cute pic of you....she loves to do that kind of thing. She has a nac for it...in between all the feedings and changing of diapers and domestic engineering...
Thanks, Jennifer, for what you said & your prayers.. and for explaining that you had just read it : )
Yes, no more suffering.
hi Towl lady
I've always thought your name was pronounced "towel - ee"... I guess the first few years we came to CTK, I had never heard it pronounced...and assumed...
Sorry Shannon about losing your grandmother. How old was she?
100 fold
welcome seatoll
peace to Shannon and you family
KAT!!!
We've all been missing you!!!
What sea are you referring to???
Hey Shannon, it is a comfort to know that she is in a much better place and happy.
I am so sorry for you lose.
:0)
Terri, I guess your daughter didnt' relay the message correctly.
I told her that I had just dodged a bullet by being able to shop without watching out for you peering around each and every corner.
Thanks beth & mama pc.
My granny was around 70, her & papa just had their 50th anniversary in Dec. She was told by docs she wouldn't live 6 months back in the 40's, she had some intestine issues & had most all of them removed... then later a scan showed that much had grown back, I don't think that's natural, God healed her?? We've had many more years than we would've with her. My Papa got to be there with her when she took her last breath. My dad is concerned for him, please pray for my Papa too.
aaaaaaaah, yes, the Pacific Ocean!! What a pleasant thought! Josh & I will be at a city called Pacific Beach in Feb. for a church adult retreat that I've been to a few years before moving to TX. This will be my first one since 2001!! I'm so excited, the worship & fellowship & teaching are AWESOME!! Yippee, it's almost here, and it's in a former naval base by the cliffs on the ocean, beautiful!
katwoman, where do you live, & what was your real name again??
mama pc!
your pic is so cute.
KAT,
Do I look old enough to have been married THIRTY years???
Okay I guess all the people who are OLDER than me have left the blog.
:(
katwoman,
oh, that just reminded me of some peoples guesses in the past...
ah, you pretty-woman-who-dance-with-flags ??
Some of us were grannys by the time we were 35 years old.
KW- Am I right??
kat- did you see my guess/comment at 3:44 pm?
What a cute pic of R2 and Toby!!!
Jess, you've got some precious boys!!!
ha ha, mach 5.
yep, I know you now. : )
weird it put mine before yours...
repeated:
ha ha, mach 5.
yep, I know you now. : )
later, girl!
hm, it did it again, I wrote my 'later' after you said 'bye.'
thanks for compliment!!!
Thanks for the 2 pics, Jessica.
Chillin' on the homefront. Lotsa joy.
Granny - don't leavvvve us!!
Kat, Papa and I'll be having our 25th anniversary in May. Plannin' a trip of a lifetime! 7-10 days... off in never land doing whatever we please.....far away from here..... enjoying sights, quiet, beautiful creation... thought of going west...... any recommendations?
Diamond, the more I talk to John about it, the more he's getting through to me that he really doesn't want a large tour group going with us on our anniversary trip.....I didn't tell him I had already spoken to you (or others) about it..... so, alas, I'll go alone with my hubby... on OUR anniversary trip. That's the only honoring thing to do...
So! We'll have to plan a cruise someday for our NON anniversary, maybe 2007!
Where's Gerogia???
KAT, did you know I'm now working with Sharon in Day Surgery dept??? I'm so glad. She's such a sweet person and such an encouragement. God has given me this new position at the hospital and I'm so glad to be closer to home. 3 twelve hour shifts, but only on call every 7th weekend....so, i'll be much more "home" and "able to do things".
See you all later! Must do somethnig in this house!
hi Terrie
why don't you just drag the scroll bar thing down, instead of using the arrow keys.....
try it, left click on the little bar, then drag it down to the bottom. Much quicker than arrowing down or up.
:-)
how come guys aren't on here today.
???
what happened to the weird ones like rat boy and bat king?
is this really terri, or steph???
hmmm?
ovah and out...
I made an upstairs but it's just a courtesy upstairs now since everybody's gone
and I don't know if it's showing up yet
I have been trying to teach Terri how to use the side bar for 6 months....
I guess she likes scrolling down so that she has something to gripe about.
hahaha
Maybe the next time I am at your house TERRI I will show you what I am talking about.
:0)
Hey Jessica,
Can you add all the pictures that you have ever posted on the side bar? I would like to print the one of Izzy too. I have printed your first family photo with all for of you at the hospital...
You are framed and everything.
:0)
Does anyone know where Julie is?
Post a Comment