So there's a new link over on the side - it's pictures that you cats
have already seen, but if anyone just wants to see pictures of the baby
and not actually join the community, there you go.
How's that for a run-on sentence?
Well, guys day continues although it's not very manly today.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
61 comments:
gotta go. I broke my power supply and the ol' computer is dying... back later when I snag R1's PS
hi everyone. jess are you stressing people out?
I have a headache and I want to go home.
Ok then Julie, here it is again:
With parents like Toby has, that boy needed to be in church from day one.
It may already be too late for his soul.
You can name her frist puppy she gets after me, that will be thanks enough.
heh heh heh
power supply:obtained
jd that is awesome about your job
who's stressed?
so what is everyone up to this fine afternoon... loks like a lot
Congrats on the good praise, Julie!
Power supply:obtained??
jess- i baked you some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies but since i dont have to money to ship them to you.. i figure i eat them for ya
beebow and other interested participants:
for headaches,
double your intake of water
(if it is currently close to zero, try at least 30 oz each day to start....)
Have a conference call to be on. See ya.
beth
found out my bloodtype is O+
tobes is A+
r2 is A+
nice, raina...
nope, don't know
I got 3 new CDs;
best :-D
Becker,Brennan,Hogg "In Christ Alone"
good;-)
Becker/Edwards "Psalms,faithfully yours"
nice :-)
Tumes,Ashton,Dente "lost in Wonder"
have you heard Ashton Becker Dente?
Wow i am amazed that jess skipped right over that cookie comment... so unlike her
i'm here too
huh, i wonder why i cant see that posting... weird
well i think i have offically been inducted in the mothers club, for the first time Hannah threw up on me and all over the house. whew what fun
ya i almost lost it last night, i have a coinsiderably weak stomach.. i am so glad that i kept it together though.. i did take me about 3 hours to regain myself in order to east dinner. lol
oh yes jess
love that CD...it's been that long since I got a new one...remember that song about the mountain, wind blowing, faith, etc...
how does the tumes ashton dente compare?
I am currently reading a riveting version "Cover Letter Magic"
fascinating resume enhancement
tumes' voice is less immature and kinda "poppy"
Becker and Ashton much more "belty"
category is "Abundant Life"
much more than humanly possible
what is,"Revival"
eternity jeopardy version
rat+king= oxymoron
war+man= warman
say "warman" real fast 3xs
warman
warman
warman
I love American Idol.... I love listening to singing
Lindsey could definitely make it
Yippee I am finally here and everyone else is gone.......
Anyone still around?
I can't really see what this is......
is it an ole granny peeking around a tree?
She looks pretty sneeky
i'm heah, deah
how did doc visit(s) go....... baby turn???
hope so.....
do "they" still recommend the "pelvic rock" to help turn the babies???
mmmmmmm good chocolate cake beebow brought me before she had to go and bake another one for clarko
where's Georgia today???
I miss her...
uhh, i've worked post partum and newborn nursery and the only thing i can remember about it.....(it's common) is that they have to treat the mom with antibiotics...and i think the newborn...so many doses to make sure it is cleared up.....and they watch the baby xtree close for s/s of infx
(oh, for non-medical folk, s/s = sign/symptoms....... and infx = infection.....
you'll be fine
i had THREE sections...... we all turned out all right...... wish it had been natural, but one day will meet God and ask HIM the why fors and what ifs......
glad you're okay...
j's playing guitar behind me...... owwwwwww
but, he's talented.....
(out come ear plugs...)
Julie, I bet your toes are gonna look pretty for the C-section.
we had papa john's "tubes" tied after the third kid..... i wanted more, but John said "enough is enough" for now..... plus, I had too much scar tissue after 3 sections......
just remember, after c-section, it'll take longer to recover truly..... not that you have to limit yourself from getting up the day after surgery, but you have to take it slowly..... follow dr orders...... rest frequently at home...... you won't be able to keep up with all 3 the first two weeks...... maybe even up to 4 weeks!!! especially if you are tired to start with...
I suggest you organize a personal attendant the first 3 weeks. You are not to lift a fingah for THREE SOLID WEEKS! Just you and baby...and smiles and hugs for other children.....but no laundry, no cooking, no picking up others.... just you and little one... SERIOUSLY!
And tell them Mama PC, RN "told you so".
From experience, looking back, I would've recovered better if I'd taken it more slow....... but, NOOOOOO, PAPA JC had me up singing in the choir 2 weeks after Lindsey was born! I was dying in pain, having to sit down in the choir loft, but wanted to please my man!!!
I've learned better now. Gotta listen to my body a bit more...and my own brain.....and wisdom....
It took me forever to recover from 3 c-sections in 4.5 years! I think it took me 15 years to recover!!! Seriously!
If you need anything, let me know.
Because you have strep, so does the baby?
Monday Jan 30th is a great day for a birthday!
I am so excited for you and your little baby girl.
well.......i'm tired of all that chocolate confectionary magic that beebow brought by...... and my finger hurts.....
oh..... no....... i grew two more heads!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm enjoying this new camera. i just broke down and bought one on Nov 21.......the day before 50 days was up......so i could take pics of brian and Lindsey Brooke.....
just had cheapie cameras.....so this is my first upgrade..... and i'm having a blast just playing with it.
do you like my hannah head or my Jpeg head or, my other normal head???
we're kinda crowded all sitting on top of one neck.....
hello granny vik
you must be mighty PROUT of all yo granddbabies....... they are all so beautiouimorous!!!
Hi, Jessica.......
There's a guitar fest going on in my right ear right now...... J's got Hannah's guitar, and she has his and they're going to town with amps and chords and noise and I'm enjoying it "-)
I think I need a head-ectomy...
Where's Georgia????
Oh how I miss thee
You unknown friend of mine
Oh how you miss me
Must share a glass of wine...
Draggleberry wine
Draggleberry wine
Just what a woman needs is
A truie friend and a swig of
Dragleberry wine.........
la la laaaaaaa la la laaaaaaa
(Pat, you can join us......diamond gal too)
hiccup
I'm drunk now on sleeplessness and must go get some zzzzzzzzz's so somebody, please force me off this thing before I embarrass myself.......
nood gite
WOW JD that's so major. are you bummed at all?
well......
i'm berried....
hiccup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frist & now I'm gone
...sceond,
and back to zzz-land
i'm not drunk anymore
Good mornin'
Post a Comment