UPDATE:
Toby is 5 pounds 4 oz... a 9 oz weight gain in 4 days! YAY!
And he looks good... everything is good and healthy like it should be!
The blog is already hoppin this morning...
Gotta wake up (as it were) and get ready for Toby's appointment today,
I feel like an agoraphobic spending approximately the last 6 months
inside my house. And planning on a few more weeks of hermitage so Toby
can grow with only our family germs...
So today is Toby's first doctor appointment and I am so excited about
going outside!! We may even eat lunch in a restaurant... the excitement
I also may have to figure out how to feed Toby in public... a little
scared about that... but eventually it has to be done.
I hope that when I -a.) adjust to not sleeping OR b.) Toby starts
sleeping thru the night OR c.) I crack - that I will again have
rational thought (of a sort) and can again blog on various and sundry
topics of interest to me
Blog on, mates
44 comments:
hey Mamapc-
has that apple pie been larripped? or is it still available??
Jess! The pie is available! Drop by on your way back from appt.
It's awaiting for yo mouth!
Hi, Sharon! What's up?
well, my husband's beard was growing too scratchy, so i decided to go for a smooth-faced hottie.......
ha!
it's not the best pic of either of us......but, i don't know how to change it (awaiting Jeremiah's skill and knowlege) but, it was a fun night when it was taken......
we were at Jeff and Lisa's and had just done the filming of the Christmas Drama.......
Did you know we didn't even decide to play those parts until that day at noon, the Sunday before the banquet!!! Someone else was being recruited to do it, but it wasn't working out (can't remember why) but then, I'm glad we got to play the parts.... it was so fun!
Chris and Nat did an awesome job of taking my ideas and running with it for the video'd drama!
I am looking forward to the next project........
yapple, Sharon......
last night, i decided to make one for Jeremiah-peg, since he seems to be missing "home cooking" and made an extra for Clarkies
with real apples and homemade pie crust! The works!
yummm
yep, Sharon - you learn once while you're the peeker and once when you're the nurser to keep that blanket in place in public places! Can be quite embarrassing.... to be the naive peeker........ guys, never just walk up to a woman and lift a blanket to see her baby!!!
Jess, it'll work out. Let's talk.
:-)
apple, Sharon - do I have to spell it out???
;-)
terri, that would be fun....... let me get a little more adjusted with my new job this next few weeks...... i've started at Conroe Hospital this week in orientation...... and next week I'll be adjusting to a new unit and plan....... but, keep in touch and we'll do something.
sharon - eliminate the antihistimine part of the sinus med... what are you taking? shouldn't have to make you drowsy at work......find something else...ask pharmacist for non-drowsy formula.......
my sister calls it "yapple" and i forgot that this is foreign to most...
sorry.
i'm not used to "lolly-gagging" at the old computer on this blog-thing.......takes a lot of time, doesn't it...or am I just using archaic tools.......i would think IM is faster...... but, nonetheless, i'd better skiddaddle and do something productive in my home......like, take a bath or something....... ha!
day off and need to make the most of it.......
(hope Jess doesn't come by while I'm indisposed....)
love to you all....
my prob is...lving so far out in Midway area...that once I'm "off" and not having to go to work, it's difficult to make myself get outta the house to go "lunch" in town..... and I'm usually too tired to "do lunch" here with anyone.......so, I'm hoping with new job, I'll have a bit more time and energy......
Yep, Terri - drive will be cut in half! I was driving almost an hour each way....... now, it's about 25 minutes......
I really should go take that shower...... I haven't washed my hair since Monday a.m. and that's another story!!! (For interested parties....... I had used some 'pomade' from Jeremiah's stock of supplies I had bought him when he left for college...that had never been opened......my hair was fly-away Sun night so I put just a dab on.......and I looked like I had wallered in pure grease! But, it said it washed out with water so I decided to just wait til Mon a.m. to shampoo. Well, that morning, I shampood 3x with shampoo.....then desperately called John to fetch me some dish liquid! 2x Joy Shampoo and it still felt greasy! Then 3 more shampoos and I finally felt like I could trust that hte greasee was out! Weird! Main ingredient was VASELINE! Then, realized that the product was for hair unlike my own... Anyway, my hair has looked great since then, but I'm sure by now it needs a shampoo.......ha! I usually wash it every a.m. I think I stripped everything outta the hair...
ok, too long of a story and i must get that bath!
testing testing 1 2 3
I'm back
Hey Jakit! Great to see your face. : )
Sorry, another momma among your midst... well to-be in April anyway.
I'm young, yet yes, unavailable, but at least I'm Josh's chick!
Isn't it wild, Josh is gonna be a daddy!? How have you been doing? taking some cool pictures? worshiping our splendid God? looking for a chick.. letting God bring you a chick : D Do you work anywhere right now?
Terri (the REAL Terri),
the one I can call my aunt
I never thought identity theft was so easy. You have to be on the lookout for the sly ones out there.
SD,
Quiet Places is always needed. That place of solitude where you can enjoy a cup of coffee, smell a nice candle, and talk with the Bridegroom. As Terri said, January has some real good sales. If you give me your e-mail I can send it over. But if I recall correctly, you blogged Terri to say you couldn't make hers, but you were also invited to Meredith Peterson's this Saturday. Oh, but I forgot, you probably are going to the Sanctuary for the class with Lucinda. Anyway, I can order something for you at anytime you decide to experience a little bit of heaven here on earth.
and I'm young and hot, but not available
ok, have a good day, later, man.
ha ha thanks!
Toby is.... drumroll..... 5 pounds 4 ounces!
He was 4/11 when we came home!
Awesome!! That is quick weight gain, alright! Go, Toby!
gotcha, jakit.. focus of the adjectives on the -young- part.
they are ordering a sleep study... not sure what that entails... and if that's good he should be off by 2 months,
but I'm seeing another pedi Feb 1st and she may go ahead and take him off then
I put an update on my blog yesterday. The quick version:
1. We found out Josh's benefits begin Feb. 1 rather than March 1, like we had thought.. so ONLY 3 weeks until an ultrasound, I'm so excited. This will give us time to register for gender-specific gifts for our baby shower.
2. We decided not to buy a house for now. We found a really nice, good-priced rental house close to Josh's work. We're moving the last weekend of this month. Yeah! Some privacy & more quietness. How nice.
and he still has a little jaundice.... needs to be in the sun! too bad there's no sun today
When are you guys getting your u/s Shannon?
Oh : ( at least there will be tomorrow, I just looked on weather.com, mostly sunny, 68 deg.
I can see you now, laying him out on your nice deck : )
Did you see above post? in 3 wks.. do you mean the specific day? will be calling today or tomorrow to make the appt. Hoping for Feb. 1st or 2nd, so we can show some friends I'll be seeing the weekend just after!
Is it normal to get the sonogram pics when you're at the appt? or is there a wait usually?
You usually can get some while you're there
Cool, hope so.
(was getting snack & water : ) reason of delay.. mmm fig newtons & healthy oatmeal cookies)
Bye, going to get a baby gift for the one friend I have here who is pregnant.. her shower this Monday.
New toby pic main page
that apple pie get claimed? I am concerned bout it...i declare what is it all coming to...?
The apple pie has landed....
too bad for Beth......
:-)
who was that strange hoppin' rappin' snappin' masked master man???
i think i'm figgering out that there are TWO MOVIN MASTERS under the same handle.....just a dancing and entertaining themselves with a bunch o hullabaloo........
sometimes.... this blog is weird
Yo Peoples,
My formal training for my new position finished today. I have a pension & retirement background and Boeing’s plans are huge and quite complex for me. Everything is going great, and I’m really really excited to start doing the job tomorrow. I’ll be back at a computer tomorrow, so I’ll be checking-in during the day some and the blog will once again be graced with the presence of Josharoo.
It’s awesome to hear that the Tobster is getting bigger and has a great bill of health. He looks great in the new picture!
Good Night and Blessings!
frist again!
YAAAA! Tobster, he looks so big and fat and healthy! Woo-hoo!
checking and writing are 2 different actions...
let the games begin..
welcome back, Kotter.
UPSTAIRS
u make the world a better place..
cleaning and cooking are 50% or more of a human day....and of course prayin and then playin
i noticed that
fresh manna could easily be mistaken for
fresh mama
there sho' nuff is an upstairs now
Post a Comment