Im all for that. Green beans make you look old. Course Dad hated green beans and we all know where he is... Well, at least he doesnt get any more green beans.
I think Burger King and the fitness center are good combination. First you go to Burger King and then you drive by slowly the fitness center on your way home.
I am not going crazy here yall. the reawon my comments are not making sense is because for some reason the blog is putting my comments before the one I am commenting on, like I was first, but they commented first.
47 comments:
Im all for that. Green beans make you look old. Course Dad hated green beans and we all know where he is...
Well, at least he doesnt get any more green beans.
I dont know if MT ever had a whopper in her life. I dont think she ate whoppers in Italy. Maybe that is why she looks old.
Im here mom, you just need to refresh the page.
Ah,,,, It is so sad to see Mother Teresa wandering about in Cyberspace like a lost Martian looking for his spaceship...
I made it! I thought I was in Chitty Chitty Bang bang when all the kids float to the ceiling and cant get out.
I have gained weight over the holidays. I ate too many cheeseburgers.
How did Kai do at his dedication?
I wonder if Mama went back downstairs?
You know they say the thing to do is have a little of that thing that you are craving to get it out of your system
Ohhh, did you get some pictures. I wish I could have gone.
No, I need to be working on schoolwork online right now. I have a class tomorrow. Porfolio development.
Mama what is your user name?
That is not it. Unless you changed your password. What do you sign on as?
Did you try crawling?
I think Burger King and the fitness center are good combination. First you go to Burger King and then you drive by slowly the fitness center on your way home.
LOL
ROTFL
You should feel much better now, Mama.
Mom, something has happened to your persona!
i want a burger now
Yeah, that is the whole point though isnt it?
After I go to my water aerobics class. I have this terrible urge to go to McDonalds for breakfast.
how can you guys have fitness teacher hostility.... when we have Leah?
Mama did you get thrown off because I changed MT to AS?
Sounds like some serious vertigo, Lauren.
the decadent channel
all decadence, all the time
We are the decadence channel. Fair and Balanced.
The male ego! Someone should write a book.
I am not going crazy here yall. the reawon my comments are not making sense is because for some reason the blog is putting my comments before the one I am commenting on, like I was first, but they commented first.
today on the decadent channel
Why Women Eat Snickers with Diet Coke
Mom,
If you sign off and sign back on you will be Ariel Sharon instead of MT.
I think I never left the top of the ceiling. I am still in CHitty chitty bang bang.
That guy is Ariel Sharon.
I don't have the Weather Channel. We could just watch Jerry Springer
How about invite Leah to bring one of her customers and we can watch?
don't forget Leah's client, Daniel
mama
that makes me real hungry
and some home fries
I LOVE mama's hamburgers.
Have to go, bye
you people WEAR ME OUT! with all your verbage about hamburgers and fitness centers......
glad to know you're all a-kickin'
Hi Georgiz
Hi Mama LS..... you make yore burgahs like ah doo with the buns on the griddle with a bit of butter......mmmmm
man oh man
perhaps you have confused me with my sister, SD
Veggie talk will not be tolerated
okay now go to the OTHER upstairs
jess - wha don't choo eat vegetaboos?
what's lauren's show about?
i've got it on now...
waiting
deep in the heeaaaaaarrrrrrttttttt of Texans.....
o/ o/ o/ o/ o/
UPSTAIRS
testing
the front page says 118 comments... only 111 here
odd
Well I should be upstairs anyway
Post a Comment