Just when I was going to do the Happy Birthday Jenna post, I read that
she isn't coming as planned!
She has flipped and changed the schedule...
Just like a kid.
Well, Jewels, time for the old castor oil...
Monday, January 30, 2006
what the heck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
81 comments:
Castor Oil.......that still works. I figured you youngins would have found something better and just called that another ol wives tale!
well, it didn't work with Kai
Olive oil and lemon juice could work also, but I think it probably tastes just as disgusting.
The only reasons the oils are supposed to work is because they cause your stomach to knot up and empty your bowels. The greater the cramping, the greater chance you have of going into labor.
With these facts, a bad flu could onset your labor.
There are some ways that they say you could go into labor, but I will not post it on the blog, too personal.
But the whole point is to start the muscles contracting and then the contractions will come.
If it doesn't work, then you just get alot of sore muscles and all that much more uncomfortable.
Robert and Steph discovered with their first two deliveries, that if you start working on the next baby, while you are yet still pregnant, that too can help bring labor on.
Did the weed work with Julie or did she try something different?
Kai just took his sweet time... I hope JDs not super bummed
well, what I did to bring on labor was stand up. She oughta try that
Viking Granny,
I like your "discreet" way of addressing a private subject.
Poor Julie,
But it cant be much longer now, though, right?
Kim,
Is there anything private here on the blog?
I have seen quite a lot of undiscreetness.
Ole Alberto himself has revealed much more than anyone expected.
or desired...
well, g now I have to go to my email to find out what was deleted!
I had a poem to post, but after I posted it, it was WAAAAAAAAAY too long. If you want to see it, you can go to my blog and see it.
oh. I just figured Georgia had crossed the line...
My blogspot is kbrezik.blogspot.com
poll on the main page
Jess,
Do we win anything if we're right? By the way, when was she due?
the 10th... and you win a coveted Blog Award... a Bloggie
Man, a poem.....gee.
I thought Jess would be able to rib someone else about embarrissing themselves.
Jess, I didn't know you get to see all the deleted ones too.
Hmm
ohhh yes, i am omniscient here on the blog
By the way, The poem on my blog is not original. A friend sent it to me.
Jess,
Are you bored? or just tired?
If you are bored, you could always make poor little Toby express his fear of falling and wake him up.
lol
When you "boing" him on the knee, does he respond like the rest of his one month old peers?
what a great day for making some progress on those gardens/yards
any gardners in the house
for houston area work interests:
career fair at grb 1/31 Tuesday.
check out mayor browns website for the workflex link (ofiice/computer positions from home)
I consider veg garden essentially sustaining and profitable.
will community garden one day be necessary in some cases.
my "prose" was original... that was Kim that said hers wasn't
and also... gardening would be a NIGHTMARE for me.... outdoors and dirt and such
vg
if toby is sleeping I leave the little terrorist alone
i'd love to have flowers...
hate to touch dirt or perspire
Dirt on Jess! NOoo
Hey Berry,
If Jan has already agreed to bring T than lets not tell her about her Parta.....
She will be there knowing that all of us will be thirsty if she bails.
Toby is the most beautiful one month old baby in the entire world.
His hair is so downy soft and he smells like a little baby. Such a sweet comfortable content secure little man.
He has such huge eyes for such a sweet little face.
Hey TERRI bo Berry,
If you get one of the mice that have a scroll wheel in the middle of them, or a scroll button, then it wont strain your brain to scroll down when comments are more than 10000..
I just realized that I have one and it is great!
A special thanks goes out to Terri and Eva for keepin the blog alive...
LOL
Do we get the special bloggersRus award?
That is so cute.
So you must wear your too too quite a bit around the house for her to know that....
Hey, if you have dependence, can you still do the EZ form?
Or is the EZ form just for people without kiddos?
well, I played outside with my friends (constituents)... then I got bigger and I just stayed inside and read. And that was better
chuck and julie should use the 1040A
I was thinking about Gertrude....
I used the EZ but it said for no dependence. I was trying to help her.
Is there a 1040EZ with kids?
What is the easiest on for peeps with kids?
Is that the 1040A?
yup
The Post Office doesn't even have their forms out yet.......gee whiz
So I was unable to answer my own question
Is that one pretty easy and self explanitory?
Howdy folk, Busy working, well busy eating lunch right now.
Sorry to hear Julie won’t be having Jenna today, I know she was real excited.
Our move went great Saturday, three quick trips. We really like our new place a lot. We like the tall people fridge we bought, with the freezer on the bottom no more breaking the back while you’re trying to get the OJ waaaayy in the back. We did forget to get the shower rings from the apt., so I tore up a plastic Best Buy bag and strung it through five of the curtain holes, kinda funny. We go tonight and clean the old apartment, and go to Home Depot to get some stuff.
I’m also very very sore from using all those muscle I don’t use a lot. I’m moving like a turtle.
VG- you can print any tax forms from the IRS web site.
congrats on your new casa, you old muscular turtle
Ok Josharoni,
Is there an EZw/dependent form for people with kids?
Hey.......just a thought, I will look.
:0)
Josh, the website opens the EZ form in giberish....
what should I open it in?
Word didn't make it readable.
It should open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Are you at home or work?
Thanks for the congrats, Jessica. I’ve been doing push-ups, so I I’d be ready for the move. Man, I was wrong. I hurt all over!
Josh I am at home today.
I tried opening it in word and now everytime I try to open anothe one it automatically goes to word.
I do not know how to get it back to the place where it will give me a choice so that I can choose adobe acrobate or whatever.
All I need is the EZ form for people who have kids.
Dependents.
My neighbor is seperated and having a difficult time and I am trying to help.
I didn’t see an option to open it in Word, so don’t know how you’re doing that. They should all open in Acrobat Reader.
You should check your program menu to see if you have Acrobat Reader. (Newer computers have it pre-loaded.) Go to Start, the Programs. If you don’t see Adobe Acrobat Reader, it can be downloaded here. If you’re still on dial-up, it will take forever. If you have high speed, around five minutes.
Or you could wait and get the paper forms.
VG- If you do download the program, uncheck the boxes under “Also download:” on the page.
Thanks JOSH
Yo du best!
No thanks Terri, I’ve always benstraight.
But thanks for thinking of me.
lol
Hey Josh,
NOW I have the adobe reader and I did not have it before.
Thanks
I was however unsuccessful in locating the proper form.
I am still lookin for the EZ form for parents.
Bettyann will have to call around and find out what it is so that I can find it for her and print it.
Terri, what kind of plot do you need? Are you already shopping/ I thought you were planning on the rapture?
I thought Jessica said she should use 1040A,here. If she needs instructions, here they are, but 75 pages so you probably don’t want to print it. These should open in Adobe now.
Ok, back to work, will check back later.
on the topic of gardening, i would be agreable to preparing the soil (somewhat) and doing some ongoing weeding and watering, but it would be absolutely too overwhelming for a city-girl like me to produce an entire veggie garden alone...
vg, day off from work today...
how's your new job?
and on the subject of working at home....(i was delayed in continuing this conversation b/c I was driving Chris from his math class and then cleaning house)
self-employed or working for another company or both from home is my goal....
I am the young one Berry, remember?
If you can actually wear a red hat and a purple dress, then you could be easily mistaken for someone shopping for a plot.
Hmm.... which one of us has NEVER worn that outfit?
Hey Josh and Jess, you two are the sparties and I believe everything that you are saying. She has a 1040A but it is 3 pages long and looks so difficult. Her sissy told her about the EZ form for parents. Maybe all hogwash. Thought I could find it and I do not see anything on that website. thanks for all the help.
Hey Jess.......101!
O my GOSH! this make 103....whatever shall we do......
?
I love you TErri bo BERRY.
Instead of clicking on the arrow on the bottom of the side bar, you can drag n drop the little dumaflichy that moves and you can move it quicker. Does that make sense?
Almost 4........gotta go....gotta hot date....
lol
Meetin a couple of old co-workers. I mean young ex-coworkers.
No offense TERRI!
jd, I can see how this delay could feel like missing a loved one; soon, she will be with you.
Your brother's arrival soon, also?
Love to you all......
Papa JC is desiring to work on the computer, so I'll submit and lovingly allow him to use it...
Jenna will come in God's timing.
I'll be praying for you Julie and Tim.
MaMa PC
Sorry, JD.
good night all you little people out there.........and happy pickle dreams to you...
to: georiga
where are you, georiga???
i mith talkin' to you...
from: pickle person
well, i geth i'm lsat or frist...
Good morning all
Mama PC,
I just wanted to remind you that I have to place the Quiet Places order today. I hope you can get something.
oh Jewels... I am so sorry you're sad. And I'm glad you're not getting your tubes tied... I love you
Post a Comment