Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Guys Day on the blog

but first, a quick poll


Baby Peterson's Ultrasound... what will it reveal??
The baby is a girl
The baby is a boy
The baby is modest
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Toby has a doctor's appointment today -- pretty cool. We're taking him to see the doctor who took care of R2 and the twins at Hermann Houston.... what a gem that lady is.
But I will be out all day.
I'm counting on you, guys to stir up some trouble for me to die laughing at this afternoon.
Especially Big Daddy.

Peace, I'm out,

22 comments:

Josh said...

Didn’t see it, but heard some clips on NPR this morning. Sounded like he gave it to em’ good. I’ll have to watch it in on foxnews.com.

Josh said...

So Danny boy- What’s crackin’?

Josh said...

Hotrod- I had your identity from your very first post, I’m just that good.

I will keep it concealed.

BethC said...

I dunno who all these "specially" named ones be.....blindly I converse on.....

Mama PC said...

i know this is guys day......but does anyone know when Josh and Shannon's ultra-sound appointment is???

Hi, Jakit! Where you beene lately?

Mama PC said...

Hi Beth are you at work today?

I looked back and Shannon's u/s is today at 5 p.m. I guess that's WA time...... which would be what our time???

(sorry guys for butting in to YOUR day)

Jess will be quite dissapointed to see how LITTLE you all are presenting today....

Mama PC said...

anyone heard from *Jess*?

did you watch the swearing-in of Samuel Alito?

Pres Bush sounded exhausted.

Alito looked just like any normal ordinary guy. His wife and children looked so proud. Did you hear he's only been married 20 years? I guess he waited til he got his feet on the ground a little before he 'tied the knot' and started his family. Smart man...

Mama PC said...

well, my supper's cooked. my family is not going to know what to think...... 3 home-cooked meals in one week, and it's only Wednesday!!!

We're having some sort of dish prepared with bite-sized pork chops, pan seared....... egg noodles and mixed veggies all mixed together in a cream of mushroom and cream of potato sauce of sorts... i'm always making up something new.

okay, i'd better go.

keep praying for papa jc..... he cancelled rehearsal tonight.....and is finally taking my advice to lay off his back for a few days and quit DOING things..... he hurts his back like this approximately once per year with either lifting boxes, doing yard work or moving pianos. I try to warn him.

He won't listen.

I won't be on here much til Saturday, so farewell my blog-weathered friends......

Mama PC said...

the guys sure didn't have much to say today......

yawn...

Mama PC said...

Lindsey told me yesterday that the Reicherts were going over to Beaumont to get things settled...that Chris' mom was recently widowed. How tragic.

That's all I know.

Mama PC said...

thanks sivad for making those calls...

i got ahold of jeff and nathan

did danny get the message?

Mama PC said...

what's wrong, katgirl?

BethC said...

speakin of HR.....who can give me a name for Conroe Regional Med Center in Human Resources....?
I plan to inquire about an administrative position....
gotta go to a mtg...cya

Mama PC said...

Beth-

There are two Jan's in HR at CRMC - The secretary is Jan Dowdell and an HR specialist is Jan Leal. I don't know either one of them personally...... but the whole department is very nice and professional.

You can use my name if you'd like.

Anyone heard from Jess? How much did little Tobias weigh today???

Anyone heard from J & S about whether or not girl or boy???

No, Kitten, Diamond is not Hannah Bee...

Beth said...

Good Morning!!!!!!

am i first? am i first?
is there a prize????

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Dad GUmmit......I shoulda figured mr hotrod has this down to a science.

Jimmeny Cricket.

Will any of us ever be frist again?

Hotrod has discovered the rules so now all he has to do is sleep for at least 2 hours and he can be first....

Beth, what the heck are you doing up before dawn?

O yea....you go to school and keep a very busy life.......

Such an inspiration.

I have had 2 days in a row of peace and clarity and wisdom and creativity and authority and FUNFUNFUN...I expect this day to be very much the same.

God is so GOOD. He is amazing and merciful and so loving. GOD has our backs. He's gotta covered...

Him first.......nothing else first.

NOTHING... NOT babies or grandbabies or friends or money or material things...........NOTHING!

WOW. I think I understand.

He is so COOL!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

He's got US COVERED.

He's got our backs.

I am not a teacher or do I even wanna be. But I do not want MsBerry, given me any lip about my spellin or gramma.

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yippeeee Josharooni,

I got your text message last night.

Congratulations....YEA!

Your parents will be so excited.

This is great.....

Have you got alot of names for this gender already picked out?

BethC said...

ty mamapc for the hr names

so josh is not making the us results publiclybloggish?

Beth, we need to talk about copyright laws on the name here in blogville....signed, "originally cloned beth" and welcome newcomer(s)

BethC said...

vg, sooooo true and awesome report

substitute report:
I'm at CHS today
Peet tomorrow
here's the irony, boys' PE coach both days (today also ESL)

BethC said...

josh, I guessed you and Shannon were having a girl....true?verdad?
sure, i'm right...yes?

BethC said...

nice rain last night!
no rain today?
all by myself, dontwannabe allbymyself;-)

mama, i'm excited bout my new resume....wowsers