Saturday, March 11, 2006

I won

Yesh, thatsh correct.
Craig is the name choice..... good name.
Craig Peterson, a lawyer or a pro baseball player, I'd say.

Welp, this is the weekend blog. If it fills up, Ill write another.
Otherwise, she'll have to do.

84 comments:

jess said...

I kinda like Terri's idea of a blog lunch.... it could be very fun.
Josh- I will accept my prize in Jack Cash.

jess said...

I woulda given back your pot but you moved....

Beth said...

hi bloggers
congratulations, jess, on your fabulous win

granny and i are having a great trip so far

i'll be posting pictures along the way

granny's driving fast so we can make it to the shower

stay tuned; i'll put the pics on my happy clam blog

Mama PC said...

how many hours' drive is it from here to there? ya'll be safe!

Beth said...

hotrod,
servant says hello

mamapc,
well, the way granny drives, it took us about an hour to get to ok city,so i'm thinking we should make it in plenty of time


got some great pictures; still working on loading them for you;i'm not as fast with posting as granny is with driving

8)

Beth said...

ok, click on our great orange car to see some stuff from the myriad botanical gardens; it was great!

the scenery was breathtaking!

But they're not crazy about people taking pictures, so i only got a couple!

Josh said...

Then Jack cash it shall be. We'll get it in the mail to ya this week. Congratulation again!

We have our frist baby shower today at 2:00 PM our time. We had 12 RSVP and may have a couple more to cram in our living room. I'll be attending to whole thing. Should be a good time!

VKG / Clammy- If you're still on, sounds like you're making good timing. I'll be waiting for your call when you get north of Seattle.

Beth said...

well, bad news, j/s

we were making such good time that we decided to take a detour through utah to see granny's nanna banana, and about a mile away, the car broke down!!!

so we're stuck!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Its ok cuz at least we have my mother to crash in on. she was so surprised to see us......

Montains are still filled with snow, and it was kindof dangerouse anyway, trying to make good time in that area.

Beth said...

so, anyway, we walked to nannabanana's house, and now her friend john has gone to look at the car. but the scenery is AWESOME! i'm working on some pics for you all. the mountains are absolutely breathtaking!

i think granny's taking a little nap right now. she drove an awfully long time, and i got to nap on the way.

we'll check back soon.

Beth said...

check out my blogg
GORGEOUS PIC! i'm very proud of it

Georgia said...

Congrats, Josh and Shannon,
I am so proud that yall did not name him Ben Dover as VKG suggested.

Jess,
Does this mean we each get half a taco?

Georgia said...

Wow, this one is really wierd. I have Mamapc's picture and my post. I didnt steal it. I dont know how it got there. Wierd....

Georgia said...

Then it changed back to my picture suddenly. Jess the Twilight Zone has landed on the blog.

jess said...

hey G
they're all normal over here
I will buy 20 bucks worth.... everything else is on y'all

jess said...

And DON'T read showdown
Yikes

Viking Granny!!!! said...

G----did NOT come up with BEN Dover......

I wanted Joshua Zander Peterson.

It sounds very prophesional...

Man, the drive was nice but it kind of ruined it trying to rush through the area and shoot for Oregon. I guess that was kind of unrealistic anyway.

Beth really seems to like Nana Banana and JOHN> Who wouldn't. He is a nice guy.

It is so beautiful everythhing is white. ONly problem so far is that I still do not feel good and now I am exaussted from driving all night long.

Utah makes it hard to live in Texas....but I guess that is how the Radiant team feels when they travel.

Anonymous said...

Georgia,

I don't know if you saw it in yesterdays post, but we actually saw a guy on the news with the name Ben Dover. (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Where is Servant today?

jess said...

actually, no.
we acknowledge the merits of other states, but nothin is better than Tejas

jess said...

fiddler on the roof is on TV... harvy, if you're in here

Viking Granny!!!! said...

It is a good thing that we decided to stop In UTAH. We would have ended up in Lake Oswego Oregon lookin for Josh and Shannons great big baby shower.

We would have only been one state off but we would have been really really late.

Mama PC said...

still can't believe you all are driving that far, that fast! i hope you have a week off to recover up there before you head home.... sounds fun, though... just get some rest......

i went down to pick up the outfit my sister is letting me borrow (have) and then stopped to see if i could find something not quite as fancy for the yacht wedding tomorrow... and ended up finding one blouse for me and 5 shirts and 2 pair slacks for papa jc. he's not happy with me... wants me to buy clothes for ME, not him... i can't find anything that fits...and the colors and styles are so weird these days... so... i did find something i could wear with the slacks that came with the outfit from sister...... so, i'll look (hopefully) not conspicuously out of place. it's hard going to things like this when you don't know what to expect...

now...... to go ahead and throw off the worries of what will people think about what I am wearing and realize that I AM A GIFT TO THOSE PEOPLE AND GOD WANTS TO USE ME TO BLESS THEM...... so..... that's what I shall do.... focus on them...and not worry about me.......

ok.....

well, i'm glad jess finally guessed that name..... very manly name... strongly phonetickled... and the game was wearing me out... i'll take my taco whenever you call, Jess.....

Mama PC said...

server, you studying? if you ever need help on a concept...i'll try... what classes are you taking now? a&p?

did you find thine shoes?

Mama PC said...

we're going to use all the fiddler on the roof music for lindsey's wedding, jess...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Beth is all wet from playing in the snow....she is going to dry off and sit by the fire...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Happy is right in front of me with a cup o HOT Chocolate in front of the fire........


It is so nice to be so cold. My mother acts like she is a professional host. She is waiting on us hand and foot and she even made Danish Dumplings for dinner.

They are shaped like little eggs but firm and delicious and made from flour and such, but their is something really different about them.

Beth has the room at the bottom of the basement...she has a great view....and her own TV and computer...maybe she will get on later when she has finally warmed up.

I am staying in the room upstairs..not as nice but it is huge. The furniture looks like it is made from raw logs....of course it isn't but it looks like Fred Flintstone bed etc....really, it does.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

We walked down to the tourist attraction and all the little shops. It was a nice walk, sliding on slippery roads....but the way up almost killed me.

Straight up hill. The back of my legs are still aching....Happy is stronger than she thinks and did better than me.

We made it. I had to stop twice to catch my breath. The air is thinner because of the altitude.

We might venture out and find a Dennys to eat at on the way out.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Beth might even wait a few tables while we are there, if she feels the urge....

She really misses her sweety pie.

Her and Sandy can be so sappy.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Next Week Sunday at 2p Beebow is taking pictures of all of us..

NOT TOMORROW

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I do not know how to ski.......

Never learned.......

How was the shower JOSH?

BethC said...

happy 11th of March
how are the weekend warriors doin'?
who's spring break this week...meeeeeeee!

BethC said...

psa:
and happy 12th of March

pda:
greet one another with a holy kiss

Viking Granny!!!! said...

what does it mean? PSA and PDA?

BethC said...

psa
public service announcement

pda
public display of affection (which is a referral or ticketed offense in junior high)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Weekend Blog so slow...........

BethC said...

somewhere over the rainbow

the sun will come out tomorrow tomorrow

follow the yellow brick road

BethC said...

what r u sayin vkg

BethC said...

the team goin to Mexico in the morn' are doin some stuff here at TFH to get ready...i'm chillin

Viking Granny!!!! said...

HI KATIE!


I forgot to give Sandy H a great big hug.....dad gummit......

I rush home from UTAH just to send her off with blessings and I FORGET!


Jeeeeze

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I much prefer snow to heat...

Just so you know

Viking Granny!!!! said...

How self centered I can be....

Beth are you going too, I guess not if you are in the truck playing on the pooter......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

You are gonna miss your baby aren't you.....?

Just a week? or 10 days?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I spend enough time talkin to myself ........

I will check in later and see if anyone is heeeaaarr..

Viking Granny!!!! said...

now I am talkin with tech support trying to figure out why I am unable to send pics anymore....

No one to talk to.....while I am on hold.........how will I ever survive sitting here waiting and waiting and staying infront of the pooter so he can continue to work on it....or not.

Every time I call tech support it is a young kid

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What a great idea!

Maybe we can put all our mission trips on their and turn it into a bulletin board for Church info.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am having problems with my GMAIL>

I have pic to send to Danmark and my Gmail is not sending them...I called tech support and they said it was a GMail prob.

Anyone familiar with that stuff?

I need to check my settings or something....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am very tired of TECH support.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Katie are you talking to me and Happy?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Speed Racer, What is the blog address?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Happy and I were planning on stopping at local Paneras and Starbucks and also my mother has a laptop....

We are planning on taking lots of story book like imaginary trips...

We were planning on visiting Josh and Shannon but we ran out of time....

Utah was beautiful....

Snow everywhere. People skiing everywhere. I do not know how,,,,

It was cold and wet but fun.

It was great seeing NanaBanana

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Katey, I would say yes to snow in heaven.....but I don't think we will feel wet and cold after playing in it...who knows.

It is so beautiful it must be there

Sorry you had to work.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yes, we had to rush back so that I could see Sandy H at church and hug her bye before she left for Mexico.

And then I FORGOT>>>>

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

VKG,

You can either go to my profile and click on Go Into All The World or you can go to
Click Here

Anonymous said...

Katie,

You do know that these trips VKG takes are imaginary right??? If you use your imagination you can go anywhere you want to go. You can be anything you want to be. You can do anything you want to do. You can even dance with a purple dinasour (Barney).

Imagination is a good thing to have.

Mama PC said...

yacht wedding was good...weather was perfect, although winda bit snappy for hair that once was "fixed"... glad i had bobby=pins...

katie/servant - i'm sorry, there's no wedding date yet for Linds and Brian..... i'm just the type to plan ahead and we've talked about using a song or two from Fiddler-on-the Roof for the wedding... of course, right now, nothing is in stone..... and we do not have a date yet... (i'ma thinkin' next fall)... but we shall see...

stopped in the Medical Center, downtown Houston to visit Janice, our neighbor, who had back surgery Friday..... then me and my papa jc went to IHOP and had breakfast...

don't know where our kids are.... but i guess they'll be home some time tonight...

going to bed now.

missed you all...

glad the travelers got home safely.....and with no speeding tickets.......

oh, and we need a report on the shower in Seattle.... how much rain did you all get??

g'night...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Katie are you still there?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Last week Sandy H and I went to New Mexico to see the stairway to heaven,and we also saw the big giant ball of yarn.

This week it was Beth (Happy) and I who headed out for Oregon, and then we were going to take a right and move on up to Washington..but we ended up staying in UTAH cause the trip was too long.

We did have fun sittin in front of the fire drinkin hot chocolate..

What memories.....

Anonymous said...

VKG,

I don't know of anyone in Mexico with Internet access for us to know what is going on when they are there, but I will post a page when they get back with some information.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yippeeee

100

Anonymous said...

vkg,

I just made a post on the missions blog for Mexico. The Blog seems to be acting a little wierd tonight for me. Thanks for visiting the missions blog, pass the word around for those who are praying for the upcoming mission trips.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I will pass it on right now.

Have a great Monday everyone.


Good night.....

Oldies get to go to bed now..it is way after 8p......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Kimberly. Never mind, I will post it on the mission trip blog.

Nite all

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Beth sure did look like a professional on those slopes

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Beth was swooshing and jumping like an olympic star...

She liked the snowboards best....

She knows how to "hang ten" but I don't think they call it that unless you are barefoot.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Servant man would have been proud....Banana Nana got pics so we will show ya'll as we get them back.....Some peeps know how to eamil digital pics and some do not..

LIKE ME>>>I do NOT

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I was hiding behind the ski lift barn and Happy came running down the side freezing cuz she had been drinking cold hot cocoa...

When she ran around the corner, I hit her square on the top of her head with a big mushy snow ball.

She had the breath knocked out of her and she was so shocked....it was so funny.

Beth said...

mommy3
great book titles

How To Discipline Your Child
by Ben Dover

Twenty Steps to the Outhouse,
by Willie Makeit and Betty Wont

Acrophobia Explained by Alfredo Heights

Almost Missed the Bus by Justin Time

Bad Gardeners by Wilt Plant

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Then she chased me till I lost my footing, and couldn't get up....
It might have taken me 10 minutes to get off the snow.

We were ready for some Hot hot cocoa......What a trip.

Beth said...

granny

surely you flatter me

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Happy, did you make up all those titles?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Or did KIM?

Beth said...

no, i found some of them on the internet, and servant made up one of them

the ben dover one i think

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Jimmeny Cricket this is the most addicting Blog......

I still have to mek de bed n get thins pikd up4da marnin

Viking Granny!!!! said...

He really made that up.......I thought he saw it on TV or something......

GEE WHIZ

Nite all again and again

Beth said...

ok,yeah,

i better go too

i enjoyed our trip, granny

your driving is truly impressive

8)

Beth said...

no no

mommy 3 and hotrod saw a guy whose actual name was ben dover on tv

but servant made up that name and title a long time ago not dreaming that anyone was actually named that

8)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

OOOOOoooo

jess said...

yap yap yap

Anonymous said...

Jess,

I know everyone needs to be quiet before they wake that sleeping angel in your picture.

HC,

My favorite title is:

Twenty Steps to the Outhouse,
by Willie Makeit and Betty Wont

Anonymous said...

I guess it beddy by for everyone tonight so I'll say lsat for now

Josh said...

Hey everyone!

We had a great weekend! The shower was great and we got LOTS of great clothes and things, and we had a good time with Shannon’s mom and sister being here for Sat. and today. More details in the morning. Goody night!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. It is almost 9:00 am and noone is on the blog yet.

I know that it is Spring Break, but where is everyone?