Monday, March 13, 2006

Marnin. Toby slept from 10 last night till 4 this morning.... a beautiful thing.
Last night was pretty fun with some Radiants and some pals recording backup vocals to All Of My Days in the studio... it ended up sounding beautiful. Also a very enthusiastic version of the Cheeseburger song from Veggie Tales was recorded.
If it's ever released, it will probably go platinum.
It's cool having our own studio... we can really work on things without the 50 bucks an hour hanging over our heads.
Also had lunch with the very fun Rob and Steph.... and family. We think Toby looks like Graceson and Izzy... and R2, of course.
Today: the grocery store. Or maybe just Dollar General.
I do live the exciting life.


28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,

I'm frist, although at 9:08 I'm surprised.
Today we sent forth our missionaries to Mexico. All you prayer warriors can

click here
to go to our missions blog. Happy Clam will be speaking with Meredith Peterson and updating the blog as best as possible.

I hope to see many of you over there.

Josh said...

Who isn't here?

jess said...

yeah, who you callin not here?

Josh said...

Eww, busted Katie!

Josh said...

I think all men go into shock and panic after marriage, when going on the first trip. Shock at how much can be crammed into one suitcase by their wife and panic wondering if the suspension on the car can hold all that weight. It gets the heart pumping.

Josh said...

No, I meant that you're busted, got caught saying we aren't here.

Now on McD's- YUCK, double YUCK. I don't like fast food often, but when we do get it, there is just way better out there. JITB has way better tasting burgers & fries (and they have tacos, and other stuff). Wendy’s has better and actually FRESH tasting burgers, fries, frosties rock, and they have really good chili. Burger King has OK burgers, but better than McD’s, but BK’s fries are even worse than McD’s (if that is possible).
Dairy Queen rocks in the desert department, they also have pretty good fish or chicken strip baskets. McD’s has cardboard tasting burgers and wimpy skinny little grease soaked fries. They inject their chicken patties with fats so it taste good (if fat taste good), but that kills you. . . literally.

If your dying and McD’s in the only thing around, I think dying is the better option. Yep, don’t like McD’s.

Josh said...

Where I will give McD’s credit is in the breakfast department. I think they have the best menu around. They have some good pancakes, eggs, sausage, and biscuits. But lunch & dinner, try a fresh tasting burger, with fresh crisp lettuce and pickles at Wendy’s (not the prepackaged shredded and diced stuff at McD’s).

Josh said...

Ahh Sonic, how I miss thine yummy shakes. I forgot about Sonic cause we don’t have those here, it’s a tragedy. Summer of ’03, we were in TX 8 days for the Jere/Mere wedding and we went to Sonic 3 times. Once to eat and twice just for a treat. Last Oct. there for a weekend, had to go to Sonic for a shake.

Josh said...

That burn sounds bad.

I have a conference call in a bit, and have to get back to work. Chat later, maybe.
I’ll let Shannon comment about the shower first later.

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Go out and buy you some Aloe Vera Gel. Not Lotion with Aloe Vera, but an Aloe Vera Gel. Carry it with you in your purse. If you ever get burned again, put the gel on it immediately. I guarentee you will not get another blister from a burn. I have been using it for about 6 years, and have not had one burn blister at all.

The other day I burned myself and my husband told me to try Tea Tree Oil instead. It started to blister and I immediately put Aloa Vera on it. It stopped the blistering and I do not even have a scar. It is like a miracle gel.

Six years ago when we went to Puerto Rico, we went to the beach and EVERYBODY got really bad sunburns. I was the only one that used Aloe Vera and I am the only one that did not even peel.

Shannon2-24 said...

Sonic shakes are yummy!
Yes, Aloe Vera is a blessing from a thoughtful God! Get the pure stuff.

Sorry you got such a strong burn, Katie. I burned the side of my thumb about 1 1/2 months after we got married.. I was baking some cookies for the holidays, had a pot holder (not mitt) and as I was lifting the cookie tray out, I lifted too quickly & hit the top edge of the oven.. I can barelyyyy even see it, hope yours is like that too.

Now, I'm always so careful to pull straight out.. I get nervous & VERY cautious now whenever inside ovens!

Shannon2-24 said...

Our baby shower was great.. we had lots of fun, yummy desserts & fruits & veggies, & great gifts.
The decorations looked very nice & cute.

Very many cute outfits, onesies, & sleepers.

Some hats & bibs.

One pair of shoes from my mom.. very cute! size 2- which appear will fit after his feet double in size : ) perfect for by end of this summer??

About 6 blankets.. a few made by my mom & grandma.

Mostly clothes! Our boy has plenty to keep him warm & cute!!

I'm glad that Josh was at it also & join in seeing & helping open everything! You guys know Josh, he made it even more fun & a special time.

Shannon2-24 said...

My sister got us a boppy pillow, yellow with sheep on it. : )

We also got a counting pal caterpillar that helps count to 5, learn colors, and has lots of songs & even short classical songs on it.. we're already getting the cute ones going through our heads & find ourselves humming them. : D

Anonymous said...

I've tried the Aloa Vera plant, but I think the gel works better. I believe it has something to do with the gel seals the burn and helps heal it faster. It's like what my doctor told me, petroleum jelly will help a cut heal just about as fast as an antibiotic ointment because the gel help the skin cells grow faster and thus heal faster.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

at WROK helloooooooooo

Josh said...

You tell VKG, that right. . we were at WROK!!!!!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Some one has to WROK or none of us would be able to afford pooters or the internet..........huh....

Sounds like you had a wonderful shower for little Joshua Zander Craige man......

I am so excited for you Josharooni and Shannon......

Sorry Happy and I missed it.

Josh said...

Yeah, the shower was great! Lots of fun, and we got more stuff than I expected. 25 outfits/jumpers, 6 or 7 nice blankets, burp clothes, some caps, and a couple toys. Huge Blessing!! We have another shower from my co-workers on Wednesday.

Almost time for dinner, then off to week 6 or 8 on our birthing classes.

Mama PC said...

people must wrok for a living... some poeple wrok on cars...
other poeple wrok on guitars...
some poeple wrok on health issues...
other people wrok with Scott tissues...
so...no matter what avenue you find yourslef walking...
keep ear tuned to Spirit and
monitor talking...
Self discipline before you
Permission to blogg...
Monitor gabbing...
as you sign on and log...

Oh manly men we salute you
All who work day and night
Whether you blog or not
It's a beautiful sight
To see men being producive
Supporting their babes
Participating in the economy of
Souls, saints and saved...

ok...... that's enough.....
any interpretation or continuation???

must run.....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Servant! YOU ARE WELCOME.

Next time the gas is on Happy....

The plate of special cookies are perfect.

On second thought, if you are going to continue to make the absolutely PERFECT cookie, then I could just pay for all the gas in the world for every blog adventure in the future....

O my goodness......These cookies are white chocolate chip, slightly undercooked.....PERFECT!

I had to hurry and hide the rest. I must have eaten half the plate on the way home....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Spiritually higher than a kite, because Church was so awesome..and then you add the sugar rush from the best cookie I have ever tasted in my life....and the leftover head cold/alergy disconnected thing going on, now I really have a buzz.

This has been the best day ever..

Work was busy and very productive and then all of this.

Russia, Mexico.......Europe....God is moving.

Nite all........I wont be sleeping but I need to atleast rest the bod!

Mama PC said...

well, it wasn't puuurrrrrrr fect.......

must go to zzz land now.....

good night all.......

hope tobimaister sleepsa long long time again tonight.....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I guess we know who will be bringing the dessert!

Beth said...

worship was GREAT tonight!
that's all
have a great night

Viking Granny!!!! said...

God bless Terri and the entire Ramirez family on their adventure..

I am sure that we will hear lots of stories......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Lsat and Frist..........

I did go to bed and I layed their for 100 years and then I got up.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Too EAsy........

FRIST


Good OLD Terr-I bo Berry is on her trip so I can be FRIST

BethC said...

hello &
peace
blessings
prosperity