Friday, March 17, 2006

Sheesh

What happened to Blogger? I was having withdrawal.
Anyhoo... it's back up now.



Go take my quiz and see if you know my bizness...


16 comments:

jess said...

and happy Saint Patty's to ya!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I might be a cheater but I can try

jess said...

not too shabby, VG

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Jeeg and sheese look and sound alot alike.

Now that the blog is back up, life is good again....

Josh said...

I tied with VKG on the quiz. I had the kids name, but didn't trust my first guess.

jess said...

2nd times almost a charm, eh Servant?

jess said...

oh this is so fun to see your answers

Josh said...

Jess- check your e-mail for a question about one of your survey questions.

Josh said...

Ok Servant,

These book titles are very funny. The truth- you finding these somewhere or thinking of them?

Josh said...

Speaking of pet peeves (in Jessica's quiz), here's something I read earlier about pet peeves at work:

What is the No. 1 pet peeve at work? It is condescending tones, whether from a manager or a peer, according to a survey of almost 1,500 working adults by Randstad USA. One third of those polled said also pull their hair out over public reprimands, micromanaging, loud talkers, and people who joke around near cubicles when the occupant is on a business call. Other big annoyances include: people who reply "all" to email; supervisors who come on to you; colleagues with extremely messy cubes; on-hold music; people who remind you your voice mail has the wrong date; people who leave their copies on the printer, and slobs who leave food in the office refrig until it's a science experiment.

Josh said...

I have reminded people that their voice mail had the wrong date. If they would've just told me they didn't like me saying something, I'd just let them look stipid. It's fine with me. . . SHEESH!

Josh said...

I confess it does annoy me badly when people reply to all and they don’t need to. Someone sends an e-mail to the team (like 20 people) saying to let them know if you’re having system issues. Several people reply to all saying “I’m having problems”. Did all 20 of us need to know this? Nope, just the guy that asked you to tell them. I’ve wondered how much lost time in productivity has happened from people reading, and being annoyed at reply to all e-mail that shouldn’t have been such.

I mean, look here I am writing this about being annoyed, and I’m not working. See, it cost productivity. . . SHEESH!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Josharooni,

some people who do NOT work for God like to goof off on the computer ect......

Josh said...

I don't understand your cryptic writing there, VKG

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Criptic?

Huh?

I mean that the world does not always care if they are playing on the pooters or working all day.

You know
!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Cookie man!

That is your new name.

You are the most wonderful cook in the world.......do you make your cookies from scratch or refrigerator roll from Wally World?