I was going to go all around today.... but it's raining and I hate driving in the rain. So KAPUT
Last night, I obtained, by faith, the cookies meant for Richard Ramirez. The only condition was that I pray for RR every time I eat a cookie. So, Richard should be feeling very very blessed.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Servant IS the cookieman. Pay him Homage.
I have lots of serious thoughts percolating... probably because I'm drinking caffeine again. But today, just sweetness and light. It's all I got.
GO look at the new pictures! http://clarkfamilypix.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Sheesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
36 comments:
It wasn't just me praying for him... everybody who was hanging around after the meeting, too. BLESS RICHARD RAMIREZ was the refrain
NOTE: Blogger is acting goofy on posting. If you post something long, you might want to copy CTRL-C it in case it deletes your post and that way you don't lose what you wrote... then paste CTRL-V it again
MPC - that sounds great to bring something to the park... I didn't even think of doing that,
Any of y'all that want to feed the masses, have at it. Bring your "lunchbox"
Yetheca Danielle Clark
kat-
blogger is goofy... it's not your fault
WHY DOES SOCIETY HAVE TO SANCTION OUR LOVE??
just kidding...
SHOOT! I guess we have to reschedule the blog party
or.... what time is your event?
that's what I'm thinkin... and even if you're full you could come hang out.
how long do you think you'll work?
did all of you look at the new pix??
Thank you, thank you (weeping, taking bows)
probably wherever we can... I imagine there'll be lots of kids so maybe near the playground... one of them
r1 is seizing control of the phone line.... So I'll be in and out
Everybody pray for Tony Chronister... he's having major heart and kidney failure issues.
Peet JHS today....nice rain
peace
Please continue to let us know how AmberWoods is doing....
9:38 AM
i just posted on yesterday's comments...
what's new?
Wooo, hang on there. . . Ginger Schluter is in Junior High!!!??? Oh wow, I’m officaly feeling “older”. I DID NOT SAY “OLD”!! Just older. WOW!
Jess- Great pictures of the families, everyone looks great!
Well, accept for Chuck, he wasn’t in the pics. Has be become too handsome to be put next to his older brothers?
chuck did his pictures after we left.... debi and beebow took tons
Servant-
good call on the blankie LOL
I’m doing great! I can’t believe Shannon is only 20 days from her due date. . . just amazingly exciting! We had our last “birthing preparation” class last night, and now we just wait. Going to weekly appts with the mid-wife now. Had one yesterday and all is good, just watching the clock now.
Someone we know just started doing maternity & new born photography from her home and needed some practice people and she asked Shannon. It was a HUGE blessing. We got about 45 professional pictures for $15. She only had us pay developing since it was her test, but we could have easily paid $200 for her work. They are gorgeous and Shannon just looks so cute. We’ll try to post some on Shannon’s blog tonight.
I’ve been putting together all kinds of baby stuff the last couple weeks: stroller, car seat frame, car seat, bassinet, play yard, swing, stuff I can’t remember. We strapped the car seat base in the car Saturday. He’s already taking over our space!
It’s cool how many cards from our two showers said things like “your life will change forever. . . and you’ll never want it different.”
Katie- sounds like another great Arizona trip is in store for you and Christopher. We’ll get to see the Mama PC and Papa JC when they’re here in May, then Jere & Mere will be with us for 4 days in June. Fun and blessed times.
hi folks,
here i am
anyone here?
hi katie,
i'm ok...
my cold is getting better today....
court ran long, so i got a late lunch and missed the lunch time bloggy busy-ness
oh katwoman,
when you called last night, you said "sorry to bother you"
you are never a bother to me
i am delighted to hear from you any time
i had a hotpocket, and it was very yummy, but i think i might still be hungry--might have to get something from the "machine"
it's funny, when servant is at school, and i am work, we seem to always miss each other by about five minutes...it's weird
8)
hey, i was #100
is there a prize???
they're cheap, easy to fix, and easy to transport; i just throw one in my purse and go to work; it's kind of nice.....
hehe...i should do a commercial for them....
8)
i think she said r1 has commandeared (sp?) the phone
to answer Terri's question from a few hours ago:
I think Ginger will be at Peet next year & I have the ABU class today.
yesterday I had Dyslexia classes.
tomorrow I have ISS at CHS...weird week!
last week I was Coach Beth all week
katie, i'm a court clerk
you wanted to be the court reporter...which is a really cool job and pays really really well
i don't know exactly how much it pays; but i do know that it's the highest paid court staff position except for the judge
ok back to work
see y'all
8)
Hi Katie!
Rain, I love rain too!
In 5 min. Josh & I'll eat lunch.
: )
upstairs
Post a Comment