Friday, April 28, 2006

leavin on a jet plane


well... actually, I'm leaving in a Corolla...
We're off to San Antonio at 9 this marnin.... We have ministry tonight, tomorrow night, and twice on Sunday.

I assume the hotel has internet, but if there is no new post, you know why..

Lookee lookee - my great-nephew Isaac Allen! long awaited pix!

37 comments:

BethC said...

this is a special moment
first
and
pics of isaac
I already need updated pics
he's 22 days today
i'll send em to ya jess

ministry in san antonio
fantastic stupendous awesome
happy trails and blessings

jess said...

from Jennifer:

Wendy wanted to make sure and thank all of you for praying... Noah is in the process of being discharged hopefully this morning. He will still need 10 days of antibiotics, steroids and breathing treatments every 3 hours for a while. But the whole family is ready to be home. Please keep praying for Noah's total recovery. Thank You God!

Thanks and love!

Jenn

Nate said...

whats the deal with the enemy attacking all the babies eh? Get back satan! these children are consecrated for holiness, wholeness and the Kingdom of God.

BethC said...

any inside info from nurses about hospital/medical chronic concerns?
what about WNV
I understand immunities are increased against it? is it rare or common?

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Where did you get such a spicy burger?

Josh said...

That sandwich sounds like a stomach rupture waiting to happen!

Beth- Cute cute pics of Isaac and family! It’s cool that he and Keith are only a week apart.

Josh said...

I would like the printer.

Josh said...

Just kidding. I reply on the blog cause you said not to. OK, bye.

Josh said...

Our penguins got to met Keith recently, they like him very much.

This is a very cute picture!

Josh said...

It would be cool if we can get together with John and Valerie when we’re in TX for Christmas. We could get some pics of Isaac and Keith together, that would be fun.

OK, work calleth, I must answer.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What cutey pies....all these babies.

How many babies have been born on the blog?

Happy

Tobias

Isaac

Keith

I know that I am missing a bunch.

Praise God about little Noah.

Josh said...

We’ve also had:

Jenna

Isaac (Randy & Crystal)

Kei

Josh said...

Grace, Hope

Tomato, Tomatow

Josh said...

I didn’t know Amber was expecting. How many kids do they have now?

Oh, and it was quads that Georgia had, how could you forget the 4th one, Jericho Jerusalem Velasquez.

Josh said...

Cool, that's great! They'd be some good parents. I always enjoyed being around them.

Josh said...

What's TWCA?

Josh said...

Texas White Cowboy Association
Texas Wimpy Caucasians Anonymous
Tall Wooden Cars of Aeronautics

So, which is it?

Josh said...

Work B over! Another weekend with Shannon and Keith, yippy!

I think we’re going to go on a walk or something, it is just GORGEOUS outside!

Catchya later.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

O my goodness.

Josh when are your parents gonna see their first granbaby? Do they have to wait til Christmas?

I am not sure if I would be able to do that.

Mama PC said...

hewwo.... imagine elmer fudd voice

hewwo....

i'm up vewwy vewwy erwy in de morning...

some phone wang -

wong numbah



found some vewwy vewwy stwange awwergic weact shun lass nite aww ovah me ohhms, back und abdah mun

looks like vewwy vewwy big merrsquiter bites all on me ahhms and neck, with smahhloh ones on me back aund abda mun...

vewwy vewwy stwange ... itched howwibwee last night

wundah what me run in to???

Mama PC said...

oh, btw,

fwirst

Beth said...

poor mama pc

gett better qwick.

sceond

8)

good morning everyone!
have a WONDERFUL saturday!

Beth said...

beautiful isaac pics

Beth said...

bought a car today---er i mean yesterday...

8)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I love the pic of mamapc and JC..


I have been so so sick with something for 3 days.


Headache earache coughing fever etc.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Dr says ear infection and sinus infection. YUK

Also body aches and fever and coughing and headache.....


runny nose........


Too much info....


Just sharing incase others have the same thing

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Dr says not contagious but Neighbor says it is going around.

Dont know.

Antibiotics are apparently working, or it is simply running its course

I still feel like I could take the entire day and lay down somewhere and not move.

But I am actually sitting up and typing....so there has been some improvement obviously.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Harvestor!

Thinkin of YOU>

I have discovered something amazing.

Everyone under 30 can close your ears. They already know EVERYTHING!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

If you put your curser on the bar to the far right and drag it down, you get to the bottom of the comments............

If you put your curser on the downward arrow to the right and hold it there and click then it moves you to the bottom of the comments...

But this is the part that is facinating and info worth sharing..


If you put your curser right above and barely touching the downward arrow, it moves it at super sonic speed and takes a nanu second to reach the bottom of the commments.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Harvey will be eager to check this out because it is such a pain the closer blog gets to 100......

This way, it is no big deal no matter how many thousands you need to scroll through because it does it for you...

Check it out Terri-Bo-Berry

Viking Granny!!!! said...

That is so weird.....

It works both ways.

Put the curser right below the upward arrow and it super sonic nanu gets you back to the comment part to right in.

WOW

Viking Granny!!!! said...

The box to WRITE in TERRI.

Dont have a cow over the spelling.

It is ok for people who have been sick a couple of days and who are still feeling yukky, to spell things incorrectly.

It is also ok for people who might be in menopause to spell things incorrectly,


And people who are studying Danish and learning how to spell it and speak it, They too might be allowed to confuse things and mispell occasionally.

So I am covered all the way around and incase I missed something,

It is all covered under the BLOOD!

Mama PC said...

i'm up again...
itched all night...
looks like i must've run into some insects or major tree pollen or ate something wierd... but the spots are just on the inner aspects of my arms, my waist and back and a few on my legs... very very weird... i never saw or felt anything. had walked under some trees at a store with papa jc last evening...then, shortly thereafter started itching... weird. reviewed all foods eaten yesterday, and nothing, absolutely nothing different... all i had was a trailmix bar, and a bowl of Uncle Sam cereal with vanilla yogurt, and coffee with skim milk... that's it!

ok, i go on too much...

how's your days!

glad for the rain - good sleeping music...

anyone heard from Radianites? Both my girls are there...haven't heard anything, and probably won't...

Mama PC said...

vkg, sorry you're sick. i had the exact same things (plus bronchitis) Feb and March! it was a rough 6 weeks! i don't think it's contagious... i do think it's weather and environment-related - affecting our respiratory system - and if our systems are down at all, the bacteria start to grow and cause infection... yugg... took antibiotics to kick it...

hope you get to feeling better soon. do you have chicken soup???

Mama PC said...

...

ideas brewing for upcoming TRIBE presentation...

You all pray for me that I can zero in on what the Lord would have us share....

Exciting stuff!!!

Mama PC said...

I just figured out something different I did partake of Thursday night...that COULD have caused me to have an allergic reaction... but, not sure...

Is it possible?

I took 3 FLAX SEED OIL capsules Thurs night... then ate a large portion of Uncle Sam cereal at 1 p.m. Friday (that also has lots of flax seeds)... wonder if I over loaded my system with FLAX? anybody know how to research this?
Go at it, Mama3...

Mama PC said...

oh, and i just remembered, i used that lice-killing product on a woman's hair Wed afternoon.... those chemicals could've slipped into my system seeping through the gloves with the wet hair... hmmm... playing detective...