The blog I had up this marnin was a little more fit for my myspace...
I'll repost it over there.
Have you guys heard about this outreach we're starting?? At Montgomery College?? VERY EXCITING
Thursday, April 20, 2006
You know what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
32 comments:
Yep. And everybody remember to pray for Katie today as she has a cat scan
amen
I'll come back and talk about it... my window of "shower time" is quickly passing me by
weekly outreach at Montgomery College campus
plan: Tuesday nights
target: 18-30 (although, anyone can come)
Kind of an evangelistic/worship/ministry service
we're shooting for the first Tuesday in June to start
7 pm.... definitely, Matt... talk to R because it's going to be a big project!
jennifer-
I love that prophetic evangelism stuff.. have you ever seen Patricia King's stuff?
woo hoo! A night where I don't have a commitment! I can actually go!
did somebody say the "c" word?
naytron said commitment and they all bolted
man oh man
I'm at Peet today
TAKS schedule is brutal
keepem busy....
jennifer,
your daughter is soooo cute
great mom that u r
great meeting last night
Start time may be 7:30...TBD...
Mornin’
The Mo Co outreach sounds like an awesome opportunity!
Prayer request for our little Keith. We all know newborn’s weight goes down before it goes back up. Keith had a hard time getting into nursing. We had our check-up yesterday and he’s lost a bit more weight then they like to see. It’s not horrible; he’s still 7 lbs, 15 oz., but still about 7 oz. more of decline than they want. We’re picking up the feedings and pumping and giving via a dropper so he doesn’t have to work for it. He’ll be weighed again Friday afternoon / evening and we need to see a gain. They say he should be back to birth weight by 2 weeks old.
Please pray for his weight gain, him taking more to natural nursing, and also for Shannon as it isn’t an easy task as you other mothers know. Shannon is very determined and doing a great good, but you know anything negative being said about your baby hits your heart. Thank you friends, we always know we can depend on you guys for prayer and support!
Time to go back to Keith. I’ll be pretty much serving Shannon as she tries to nurse almost 24/7 from now till I go back to work on Monday, so my absence on the blog will continue.
Get the word out ASAP...it will be massive.
Bye, going to work.
oooh the "c" word...notice that only lady-types had anything to say about it...I see whats going on here...I've never had any problems keeping comittments(much to the dismay of my parents, who think I need to get a stipend for all the stuff I do)I do stuff every night except tuesdays, saturdays, and sundays. In the past it has seemed like all the "cool things" had been scheduled on a friday or a thursday and the radiant meeting being on a monday...soo...with this new thing on a tuesday...I CAN GO!
God normally speaks to me in single words....
Sunday He said ROAR....
R epent
O bey
A nd
R estore
what about bob
leaping and skipping
i "appreciate" that...
loving my enemies
loving my neighbor
loving my husband
loving my puppy
loving my career
loving my money
loving my brothers/sisters
same word (love), but not all the same....
rock and roll.... I can't wait to get the building and get moving on this...
oh golly...I can't find my guitar...this could be bad
man, where's my car...i mean guitar
made of wood
a long neck (like a giraffe)
6 strings(sometimes 12)
a hole in the middle(sometimes not)
acoustic sound(sometimes electric)
yeah, so this baby is pretty cute.
katie??? did you have the CT scan???
hi beth and beth...
hi jess and jen
and pat and beebow...
josh, we'll be praying for you...and yours...
howdy harvy and nate...
cookieman
If you see this... the cookies were a disaster...
egh
The only things I did differently were: my Crisco is not butter flavored.
But same deal, the cookies are fluffy and dry
and kinda bland... is that the Crisco?
but IF I could master the Master Jme brand, I would spit me of storebought cookies...
anyhoo
I saw several things in the commentary that I did wrong. So I will live to fight another day.
and I may be salt
i believe jd's favorite cookie is white chocolate macadamia nut
good morning blogland!
Post a Comment