Monday, April 03, 2006

Last night

What a neat homegroup.... We had 10 or 15 people, I guess.... and the Holy Spirit was there.

I feel like I'm waking up. I can't even describe it. Just all of the sudden I'm cooking again- literally cooking food for the joy of creating... I'm writing a little... making friends again... laughing loud again. Last night I prayed out loud for someone - I think it's been a year.

I guess
this is the joy that comes in the morning

And maybe I can see again
I hope

I think
It's safe to open my arms
And welcome in the prodigals

Maybe I am somehow becoming
Whole again
I am

I find
That I can laugh again
And cry from more than grief

This ending
is a beginning
the sun is out
I see

64 comments:

Josh said...

Praise the Lord, Jessica! It’s very exciting to read this from you. I’m happy for you, that things are changing, and new life is springing forth from within you!



I too may not be around much. Everyone retires at the end of the month, so at the beginning of each month I have a lot to do in terms of confirming retirements processed, making sure procedures were followed, and correcting those that didn’t happen right. Then, I get started on the new month’s retirements.

BethC said...

Liberty and Justice for ALL

I'm coach again today at CHS

BethC said...

notice the body language of
L and M in that pic of g

blog partyyyyyyy

BethC said...

TACO Power

jess said...

LOL Beth....


oh, but that's H

jess said...

3 new pix over on the picture site

BethC said...

i looked at the pics....
Beautiful babies and mommies and family

I have T1 access (from school)did not load completely and took a while...maybe you can make one for each month(12) or per seasons(4)to categorize

BethC said...

gotta go coach.....
skippidee doodaaa

Nate said...

Jacob Mathews called me @ midnight last night and told me Brian got saved! AWESOME!

Nate said...

I get antsy when posts stack up on me, I can't read them, I just skip them till I find a word that catches my attention

Nate said...

wow..its empty in here...

Josh said...

Mere- So sorry your ring got broken. That would be really sad. Do you know if it has any kind of warranty? I know it's been 2 years, but you never know.


Jess- Who are the other Radiant babies besides R2 and Toby? Did Rob or someone else go with you and bring their kiddos?

Josh said...

Naytron- That's awesome about Brian!

Thank you Jesus for your never ending love and pursuit!

Josh said...

Is that big M or little M in the background of Georgia's pic? If that's little M, man he's gotten pretty stocky since last time I saw him!

jess said...

that's big Mike
And Nate is our bass player now.. those are his and Leah's two kids...

Beth said...

hidy ho blogarati!

Beth said...

ok see ya later!

Beth said...

you're about to wwhat???

Beth said...

sorry, we were posting at the same time...i didn't mean to leave as you appeared, but i have to go back to work in 2 minutes

Beth said...

oh!

you're sick?

i'm sorry.

be healed!

Beth said...

still clear in conroe

Beth said...

harvy, i'm sorry about the timing

i have to go

missed you at blogfest yesterday

jme, burgers are great; are you cooking them?

jess said...

yodeleh hee hoo

Josh said...

yodeleh hee hoo leh hoo hee hoo waa woo laa moo taa too boo boo

Josh said...

Time for a new picture.

Josh said...

It was nice and quiet until you cam along.

Josh said...

Josh shoves Daniel in the chest and says "You wanna piece of me?"

Josh said...

I guess we won't have a blog fight today.

Oh well, back to work.

Beth said...

to my readers

www.lisrog.blogspot.com

i posted something

Beth said...

why in the world...it's SO quiet!

oh well

jess, you write very nice things. i like reading them.

write more things

8)

Nate said...

*writes a thing*......*runs and hides*

Beth said...

hi naytron

Josh said...

Hey clam, do you know if Jere & Mere are good for the internet Monopoly games Wednesday?

Beth said...

josh
yes i believe servant told me they are down with the plan

Beth said...

yes, what great fun we will have.

Josh said...

Yes, fun it shall be.

We’ll call the Jere Mere home at 7:00 your time from my cell phone. I have speaker phone so we both can hear, and we have 2600 rollover minutes (43 hours) to use on our cell phones, so no one will have long distance.

Beth said...

i drew a new pic


i've never been much of an illustrator

Beth said...

allright!!!!

no one else has ever been willing to play monopoly with me for 43 hours before!!!!

josh, you're AWESOME!!!!

8)

Josh said...

Whatever it takes to win, ya know. If it's 43 hours, then it's 43 hours.

Beth said...

thank you josh

i'm glad you're already recognizing that i'll be winning.

that will make it easier for you wednesday.

Beth said...

mere!

this is the game with the six of us!

8)

Beth said...

ok, well, time for worship and prayer

see you wednesday

love to all blogarati and lurkers
8)

Josh said...

(Josharoo’s thoughts- I wasn't inferring that I think clammy will win, but rather that she will be obliterated, but how do I say this without hurting her little feelings?)

Well, let the best man, woman, clam, or cookie man win!

(Yeah, that was good, she’ll never know I’m picturing her dirt poor in rages, bankrupt and begging for help.)

Josh said...

Yo Mere, we for 6 players also. We can do teams another time, but we're all on our own this go around.

Do you still have the cordless speaker phone? Charge it up for the game so you all can be on speaker and we can all talk easily.

Mama PC said...

mere -

several weeks ago - when hannah had her little car accident - there were several quiet warnings in our spirits that the cars shouldn't be in the places that they were...

jen bair felt twice that she shouldn't have parked where she was....

i felt that i shouldn't park where i parked......

i hollared out the door as hannah left the house - DON'T RUN INTO ANY CARS (implying down at Radiantville...since usually cars are parked kinda crazily)...

anyway, she immediately got into my car and backed straight into jen's car door..... bAM!

Lord, forgive us when we are so busy and/or self-driven that we don't take the time to listen to your still small voice....

Mama PC said...

hi, sivad......

Josh said...

The weather has been mixed, rain one day then sun the next. The weekend was great!

We off to our weekly Shannon / baby check-up. Later.

Mama PC said...

sivad - glad you play guitar on that sunday a.m. team...... otherwise, how would be get cool a/c on sunday mornings!!! if it was just remmers and me complaining of the heat.......they might not turn it down for US...... but since you like it cooler during rehearsal and servies too........ yippee.....we get a/c fit for an ice queen!!!!!!! (plus you just plain sound good on yore geetar...)

i miss lindsey up there, though... and i don't know how all you people do that many hours on sunday mornings!!!!!!! EVERY week!!!!! plus work full time jobs!!!

i hate to think what might happen when linds marries..... it will be very difficult if she and her man end up going to a different church......we have no info on that yet...... they haven't really decided.......and, who knows, they may be traveling with his job for months on end.......

mom's have to learn to let go......

(i'm trying.....i'm trying......"














sniff sniff......

Mama PC said...

richy - thanks for being you......

(i know you sneak in here and read now and then...)

you are a very vibrant, strong, steady influence in our body...... a true LEADER......

(glad you're around more lately.... )

Mama PC said...

well, taco salad rerun awaits......

jess said...

***URGENT PRAYER REQUEST***

John Allen has had a serious accident at work. He is in SERIOUS condition at St Elizabeths in Beaumont.

Please pray

Beth said...

good night beautiful blogarati

sweet dreams

john allen....when we were praying for him, i saw him just healing up before the doctors' eyes. and felt his tissues mending. believe for beautiful miracles. undeniable miracles.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yes and AMEN!

Father God thank you Lord for healing him from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. Total healing Daddy God!

Thank you father for holding him in your arms and strengthening his body. Father comfort Valerie and give her peace and let her rest in YOU Daddy. Hold her and her little baby in your arms.. Father I pray that she will deliver in YOUR time.....that this ordeal will not cause her to go into labor any differently than when YOU want this newest baby born.

Thank you God for total health and complete healing in Jesus name. God give Beth and Andy and Bobby and Linda peace and calm spirits..


Thank you FAther for sending your mightiest Angels to guard John Allen and protect him.

AMEN

Josh said...

I just got off the phone with Valerie (John's wife). He is stable and talking, not life threatening. Here's the details. . .

Viking Granny!!!! said...

PRAISE GOD!




Wheres the details?

Josh said...

I text messaged Valerie to let her know we’re praying for John and she called about 10 minutes later to say thank you for praying. They appreciate the prayers. Please continue, it isn’t over.

Details: John was riding on a fork lift with another guy who was driving. Something happened, not even sure what, but somehow John fell off the back and the fork lift rode up his right leg and over his hip, and almost to his chest. His leg is broken in two places and his pelvis is broken in three places. His bladder is ruptured and they are doing scans and things to check for bleeding in other organs. Basically to see what all needs to be repaired before surgery start.

Currently: He’s on morphine for pain, stable, and talking. Beth (mom) and others are there also. Valerie said he’s more shaken up than anything. He will be going into surgery tonight for repair of his bladder and whatever else they determine (maybe bones stuff, don’t know for sure).

If you don’t know, Valerie is pregnant and TODAY is her original due date, so she’s full term with the baby. She said God has really given them peace and they know He has a hedge of protection around them. She sounded very good.

So, just keep praying for healing and now for the surgery to be directed by the hand of God. Pray for Valerie and Isaac (baby boy) if she has to go through labor without him.

Praise God John is alive, fork lifts are massive and weigh several tons, if it would’ve made it up to his chest, it could’ve been much worse. Thank you Lord, we trust You, give them strength and be so close in their time of need. Thank you Father.

Josh said...

Sorry for the delay there VKG, lots of details to get right. I know you understand. Thanks = )

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Just got off the phone with his Dad Bobby, he is on a straight board and in alot of pain. His leg is broken, not sure about anything else. Valerie is with him.

They asked us to keep on praying.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Thanks Josh.....

Thank you God for giving the doctors wisdom and guiding their hands....Father Peace, Wisdom and total recovery. Thank you God Thank you for bringing them all three through this stronger than ever....

God you know...and we trust YOU.

Father God give the entire family peace and unity and strength in Jesus name......

BethC said...

i'm in Beaumont
waiting for the specialist to determine specifics...catscan...
Andy is about to go in (we can go one at a time) and lay hands welcome His Presence

BethC said...

keep on prayin

BethC said...

incredible progress
thanx to all and glory to God
Chris&Natalie are visiting with him and John is talking, eating&drinking
little or no pain
injuries currently stabalized
Praise Him!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

PRAISE GOD!

Beth, thank you for keeping us posted. God is there with you and I know you know that. Peace...

Call me or post it if there is ANYTHING I can do. I am sure that goes for any of us.

We will all keep on praying.

I love you.

Beth said...

Please keep posting whenever possible, those of you who have knowledge about john. i'm believing God with you for total healing and a testimony to the lost.

Holy Spirit, surround and hover over john and valerie and cause them to know Your perfect peace in the midst of turmoil.

Can't wait to hear what God is doing.

8)