Sunday, April 02, 2006

we're gonna party like it's 1999

16 comments:

Mama PC said...

Katie! i thought you would've left by now... you're not taking a "make believe" trip are you???

the party was great. georgia ate 20 tacos...... she dripped the grease all over her shirt..... i think you can see it in the picture...

most of the bloggerati made it...except the important ones.....who missed it...... we missed out on having you and the others with us.....

weather was great...
tacos were....... well....... jitb tacos.....
had lots more than two 1/2 cakes... and BOSTON CREME PIE!


oh, and p.s. - i 90% believed you were pregnant, katie.....at first i thought it was ape fools - but then as you kept going on..i thought..... i think she's serious...... so..... you got me...

ok....... gotta scat.......

have a safe vacation (if you ever leave!)

Mama PC said...

servant - we missed your smiling face. i hope you get to feeling better......

Josh said...

And, I would guess that that picture of Georgia is for me!

Well, I'm glad she got her 20 tacos, and everyone had a good time. To bad Shannon and I couldn't be there, but glad everyone else enjoyed it.

How many were there actually? What was the role call from the blog?

Mama PC said...

hey, josh yep, that pic was JUST for you...... jess said you couldn't keep us from giving g the tacos..... plus, she only ate one.....

my memory might be slow..... but would you like to list who attended with bells on???

i think it would've been GREAT had you all been here..... but, we knew you were here in spirit......

:-)

Mama PC said...

at the party was:::

let's see if i can write them in alphy-betical order:::

georgia and her man @ 2 daughters
hannah
happy clam
hot rod
j.d. and Tim & their 3
jessica
jeremiah
jere pete
kat
madison
mama
mama3 and her three
mama pc
mercy
mere pete
papa jc
r1
r2
Toe B
viking granny and jan @ chuck's 2

and then my clan left, so others may have shown up from Sanctuary... but I don't know about that...

hope i didn't miss anyone that was there...

Mama PC said...

.....don't know why i keep using the "@" for the "&"......

Mama PC said...

and of course! i was kidding about georgia dripping grease!!! just trying to give you a mental picture, josh, of her devouring the 20 grease-laden, weird-in-my-opinion, jitb tacos...

Georgia said...

We had a great time at the tacofest. I really did only eat one taco, we hit Margaritas on the way over since the Father's House lets out at 11:30. We went to lunch with Matt and D'ana and Eli. Eli did most of the talking, which is the way babies are. There was plenty of food and lots of people there.

Georgia said...

We are all anxious to have the bloggies when you come at Christmas, Josh, We will waiting until then, so you and Shannon and Craig will be there. I assume he will be pretty big by then.

Nate said...

well..I missed it...but I got some yummy taco salad. Thanks MAMA! I've got your bowl. I suppose I'll find a way to get it to you...perhaps I can give it to a hernandez or h'annadario tomorrow. I simply don't have the gas to go drop it off...sorry! College student has to make due!

Josh said...

Yaaawwwwnnnn, just woke up from a little nap with my girly.

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun with all those people in attendance.

Christmas will be a good time. . . oh yes, oh yes. Mr. Baby should be nice and big by then, maybe he can even cast his vote for best dad!

Servant- Whatcha need?

Josh said...

The pic of Georgia eating the JITB taco really did make me laugh.

Josh said...

Time to go make some dinner here.

Chek bak n a litl

Josh said...

Lsat

Frist

Or Both

Josh said...

Wow, I was unchallanged. I guess everyone just knows they shouldn't even try against Fast Fingers Josharoo.

BethC said...

Andy and Beth missed the party...hope it was fantastically wonderful...
my mog and son needed a nap....priorities indeed
I'm coach again today at CHS